SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

View Poll Results: Okay so who is going...
Yeah I will be there no matter how cold!! 11 50.00%
Nope I will drunk under a table someone where 13 59.09%
Nope I'm too busy buying tat for the party! 8 36.36%
May be 9 40.91%
S'pose 8 36.36%
Nope I'm working! 13 59.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-11-07, 02:13 PM   #31
anna
Mega Poster

Default Re: Friday 30/11/07.....

ohhhhhhhhh to bear
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-07, 02:20 PM   #32
Swiss

I'm not going to be there this evening as it's going to be cold and I'm already too cool for school
Old 30-11-07, 02:29 PM   #33
Grinch

Lookin' at the weather I'm glad I'm not comin.
Old 30-11-07, 02:29 PM   #34
Cazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigApe View Post
Your avoiding me aren't you
Noooo! So not true. I did turn up last week - it was just rather late and on an alternative mode of transport. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirl View Post
virtual cream cakes!
Whilst I don't want to seem ungrateful, I can't help feeling that the principle of the 'virtual cream cake' is worse than a complete lack of actual cream cakes. It implies that there are some real ones; but you're getting to eat them, not us. I prefer to think that there aren't any at all.
Old 30-11-07, 02:40 PM   #35
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazza View Post
Whilst I don't want to seem ungrateful, I can't help feeling that the principle of the 'virtual cream cake' is worse than a complete lack of actual cream cakes. It implies that there are some real ones; but you're getting to eat them, not us. I prefer to think that there aren't any at all.
What she said!!!

We demand cakes!!!!
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-07, 08:19 PM   #36
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

well what a lovely eveing eh?

David and I were there at 6.30ish both at Frith and the square but we decided it was a tad too moist to hang about.

Hope everyone got home safe and dry-ish.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-07, 11:21 PM   #37
Devil Biccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
Got taken in by shiny bike syndrome. Now need them to actually make it work properly before I can keep it. For the meantime I've got a new bike . It's like you take all the fun, adrenaline, and general street cred of motorcycling and concentrate it, then remove it and you're left with a CBF600...

Mmmm... Beige...
Look here fella its a bike it works get you from A-B End off!
jealous me never I just want a bike please.....
Old 01-12-07, 11:08 AM   #38
rictus01
Mega Poster

After a failed attempt to reach the Essex meet in pouring rain (had a puncture), a lovely wait in said weather, I got to Soho at just after 9pm to find no one there, went up to the ace once Jai, had called, and it was almost as if thw rain was having one last go, the heavans really opened, although the company was as always good, that was but a mere distraction, being the last to leave, the bad leg gave way and I found myself on the deck in agony in the carpark, some guys lifted the bike and myself up, had a sit down and another brew, I rode back home at a sedate pace.

A night of pain killers, and it's starting to settle down now,haven't looked at the bike, busted off mirror and indicator, don't know what else, so not the best night ever

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-07, 11:55 AM   #39
Devil Biccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus01 View Post
After a failed attempt to reach the Essex meet in pouring rain (had a puncture), a lovely wait in said weather, I got to Soho at just after 9pm to find no one there, went up to the ace once Jai, had called, and it was almost as if thw rain was having one last go, the heavans really opened, although the company was as always good, that was but a mere distraction, being the last to leave, the bad leg gave way and I found myself on the deck in agony in the carpark, some guys lifted the bike and myself up, had a sit down and another brew, I rode back home at a sedate pace.

A night of pain killers, and it's starting to settle down now,haven't looked at the bike, busted off mirror and indicator, don't know what else, so not the best night ever

Cheers Mark.
Aaaawwww Mark hope the injuries are not too bad and something that can be handled by the pain killers. get well soon mate
Old 01-12-07, 12:43 PM   #40
JediGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus01 View Post

Cheers Mark.
Oh bugger Get well(ish) soon

Jo
JediGoat is offline   Reply With Quote