SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 06-07-08, 10:41 AM   #1
John 675

Default why do women think its ok to mess blokes around?

well here we are again.. being messed around again, feeling like kak again..
i swear to God without trying to Yank my own chain.. i seem to be too good for the women i get with.. because yet again im getting totaly undeserved grief from the lady im seeing at the moment..
she has loads of blokes/ex's texting and calling her asking for "favours".. i get a text from my ex asking how much her phone bill is.. and She goes mental.. its gone from those really good times.. to stupidly bad times in about a month?? i mean WTF??

and thats just one of the problems..

the other problem i have is that currently i have no friends.. or VERY few due to an argument with them all. (over this girl ) so i have no one really.. as sad as it sounds

so i really dont know what to do.. man i hate emotions.. they always screw me over.. there is always something going wrong.. welcome to life i guess

One question for the Org though.. why do genuine.. nice guys.. always finish last ???
Old 06-07-08, 10:47 AM   #2
sv-robo

Default Re: why do women think its ok to mess blokes around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylej View Post
well here we are again.. being messed around again, feeling like kak again..
i swear to God without trying to Yank my own chain.. i seem to be too good for the women i get with.. because yet again im getting totaly undeserved grief from the lady im seeing at the moment..
she has loads of blokes/ex's texting and calling her asking for "favours".. i get a text from my ex asking how much her phone bill is.. and She goes mental.. its gone from those really good times.. to stupidly bad times in about a month?? i mean WTF??

and thats just one of the problems..

the other problem i have is that currently i have no friends.. or VERY few due to an argument with them all. (over this girl ) so i have no one really.. as sad as it sounds

so i really dont know what to do.. man i hate emotions.. they always screw me over.. there is always something going wrong.. welcome to life i guess

One question for the Org though.. why do genuine.. nice guys.. always finish last ???
Total bummer mate,but if your losing freinds over this lass,maybe they are seeing something you might not be.......my advice,ditch the bird & keep your mates.
Old 06-07-08, 10:47 AM   #3
custard

nah, you just win in other was

sounds like shes got issues to me and its nothing to do with you.
Old 06-07-08, 10:51 AM   #4
600+

Are your friends right about what they are saying?
By the sounds of it the lady is a bit mental?
Do you need this grief in your life at this moment in time?
Could you do without?
Are you giving too much too early?
Have you thought of "covering your a$$"?

Personally my real friends are and have always been mostly right to what they've said about the ladies I dated. And I never understand guys that sacrifice their long life friends for a lady that they have been with for very short time.

Think of your priorities and the answer will be in there

Good luck
Old 06-07-08, 10:52 AM   #5
John 675

to be honest guys they were never true friends any way.. they hardly ever called me up or the usuall friend behavior and they are all wasters anyway.. im just a little lost at the moment guys

too much too early.. that sounds about right to be honest 600+
and she does seem extremely mental at the minute.. but she never used to be?? still confused

Last edited by John 675; 06-07-08 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-07-08, 10:55 AM   #6
Ace-T

DITCH HER!! Trust me, we are not all like that.

Your mates, as been said above, probably can see what she is doing to you. Get rid of her and get your mates back. For satisfaction of other needs there is always your right hand to get you through the dry spell until you meet someone who is worth spending time with. Sorry to be so blunt but it is true.

There are also a few lovely ladies I could introduce you to if you are in the Midlands

Trace

Oh, I just noticed, you are!
Old 06-07-08, 10:55 AM   #7
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Awww hun sorry to hear you are having a downer, as you know I just had one of late, but things are gettign a little better.

You may feel like you have no friends but for one you are part of the org and hence part of the big family so you will never be alone or have noone, you got us !!!!

Not wanting to be too harsh, but if this one girl you are seeing is giving you so much grief, and you have fallen out with your friends over her, you have to ask yourself is she the right one for you? Why have you fallen out with your mates over her?

What I find is when you have a number of issues playing on your mind they weigh you down more, your mind works overtime and you just get confused at which problem to tackle and how. The issues get blown up and you literally feel like you are going to pop. Take one issue at a time and tackle it. Don't try to solve them all together.

Things wil get easier, they have a little for me so I kinda just speaking from experience.

PM me if you need a rant hun, you tried to cheer me up few weeks ago hope I can do the same to a mate in need.
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012

Last edited by Shellywoozle; 06-07-08 at 02:18 PM.
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-08, 10:57 AM   #8
markmoto

I know how you feel mate im now single after finaly getting out of an unhealthy relationship with abit of a nutter. Keep your chin up mate
Old 06-07-08, 11:10 AM   #9
John 675

thanks for the replies guys..
and trace.. if your serious and you know genuinely nice ladies.. let me know lol,

these people were not really my friends they were more of aquentances.. but i decided to ditch them when they thought it apropriate to bad mouth me behind my back and smile to my face

cheers shelly, but it wasnt my ex that went mental.. it was this lady going mental at me for getting a text off of my ex..

Last edited by John 675; 06-07-08 at 11:16 AM.
Old 06-07-08, 11:10 AM   #10
Ace-T

Smile Re: why do women think its ok to mess blokes around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellywoozle View Post
Stuff
Nicest girl on the .org = Shelly

Trace

Edited to add, good idea Lyle to ditch people who are doing that, it is not something you need. Find nicer people to be mates with, they are out there. Re the ladies, you on facebook?

Last edited by Ace-T; 06-07-08 at 11:14 AM.