SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 16-09-04, 10:57 AM   #1
viner

Default stolen W reg sv650

Kind folks - please be on the lookout for my baby!!!! She's a blue naked SV from 2000 W reg with approx 5500 miles on her. She was stolen from my garage/lockup sometime in the past week along with other odds and sods. She has a Givi mini fairing colour matched to the bike, a newish Scorpion oval end can still with the baffle in it, stainless steel radiator cover, stainless steel chain cover with the stylized suzuki S engraved through it, stainless heel plates with SV engraved though them, anodised blue brake and clutch levers, bar ends are stainless steel. Carbon look extender fender and top yoke/instument surround covers. I've fitted mini "arrow" indicators front and rear the rear ones being moved down to the number plate bracket and the holes from the original fitment have been disguised with chrome/stainless steel dome headed bolts. The pillion footpeg and hanger from the side not fitted with exhaust is missing and may have an orange disc lock attached to the remaining bracket. I've also disconnected the electronic(?) governer and she goes like the proverbial. Also fitted are stretch leather covers to each grip these are with chrome press studs. Any one seeing her please contact me on 01928 580620 - thanks. Oh, bike is Alpha dotted
cheers
Trevor
Old 16-09-04, 11:22 AM   #2
Amanda M

Gutted for you I'll pass the word round and will keep my eyes open. Maybe post in the Pennine massive section too. Hope you get it back.

Amanda
Old 16-09-04, 11:45 AM   #3
Iansv

Doh.... hope you get it back

Bloo*y theiving scum
Old 16-09-04, 12:49 PM   #4
KrZ

sorry to hear that, hope you get it back.
Old 16-09-04, 07:17 PM   #5
bluebell

Sorry to hear this. Hope you get it back all o.k.
Old 17-09-04, 01:18 PM   #6
viner

Thanks for the sentiments folks - the REAL gut problem is I had arranged to PX the bloody thing this weekend for a new SV650S in silver - got a good deal as well. You can bet your bottom dollar if I ever catch the theiving b......d Ill chop his bloody hands off!!!!!! He wont do it again will he? I think that I know who is involved but can I find him can I hell and the boys in blue just dontg want to know. Bang goes my no claims bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 17-09-04, 06:55 PM   #7
vtwinner

Really sorry for you mate, I know the feeleing exactly when you lift the garage door and it ain't there no more.

Over the past two years I had two crossers stolen from garages a YZ250 and CR125, worst part was that as they were not road registered I could'nt get insurance for them in total I lost around £5k worth of bikes.

Losing the latest one persuaded me to pass my test and road ride with a bike that at least you can insure.

I know the little **** who stole them and where he lives but this little mini gangster wannabe is too well connected ( police told me that ) to get involved with.

Just waiting for the day when I pick up our local paper and read the report of this **** being peeled off the road, that will be worth £5k.

What goes around comes around
Old 20-09-04, 02:58 PM   #8
viner

Thanks for that, and I know the sentiment cos Im 99% certain who nicked my bloody bike or was at least involved in the theft, told the police told em where the could be but were they bothered, were they hell!!!!!! The **** is or rather was a family friend but a theiving scum bag anyway and after I put the word out that I was looking for him, guess who has ****ed off to pastures new? He's dead mate :P :P :P
Old 21-09-04, 12:55 PM   #9

Dead mate?
or dead Meat????
Sorry bout the bike, i had one stolen un insured! makes you soooo mad!
Alex