SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 04-12-10, 09:19 PM   #11
phil24_7
Mega Poster

Default Re: biker deals out justice

Not ALL Asians are cowards, in fact the ones I know, I'd take very seriously if they said anything like that. I've been there when things have gotten ugly! I think you'll finds it CHAVS of all races that are gobby cowards.

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-10, 09:59 PM   #12
Smudge

Hey it's words like that that get people into trouble there was no racism intended I totally agree chavs come in all shapes and colours! it pees me of when the race card gets pulled out!
so there is no need for you to get all PC

Edit: it just so happens that the chavs i came across were asian what would you like me to call them?

Last edited by Smudge; 04-12-10 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-12-10, 10:00 PM   #13
Specialone

Yep, id agree there, theres gobsh1tes in every race.
Its the ones that dont say anything who you wanna be wary of, in all races that is, they just turn up with no warning.
Old 05-12-10, 08:52 PM   #14
phil24_7
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmudgeK3 View Post
I had death threats and was told there was a contract out on me but I know what asian lads are like, gobby cowards!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmudgeK3 View Post
Hey it's words like that that get people into trouble there was no racism intended I totally agree chavs come in all shapes and colours! it pees me of when the race card gets pulled out!
so there is no need for you to get all PC

Edit: it just so happens that the chavs i came across were asian what would you like me to call them?
You may have meant something else but you simply implied Asians lads were all gobby cowards. Chavs would have sufficed, rather than pointing out the race, we can all agree that chavs are a waste of space!

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 12:44 AM   #15
Smudge

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil24_7 View Post
You may have meant something else but you simply implied Asians lads were all gobby cowards. Chavs would have sufficed, rather than pointing out the race, we can all agree that chavs are a waste of space!
I think you'll find you added the all so get off your high horse!!!!!

Last edited by Smudge; 06-12-10 at 12:46 AM.
Old 06-12-10, 09:48 AM   #16
AndyBrad

im with smudge tbh. racism is only there to the people that go looking for it. to everyone else its a descriptive term.
Old 06-12-10, 03:27 PM   #17
Daimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil24_7 View Post

Post derail.

Please sprout you PC somewhere where people give a rats ass. We do not wish to read it on this post. We get enough form the government thankyou.

You pikey inbred nigga paki chaved out tonkey muslimed metrosexual gay faggotty redneck chinky punjab homie wannabe.

Did I miss anyone?

Last edited by Daimo; 06-12-10 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Missed some slang breh...
Old 06-12-10, 04:06 PM   #18
Reeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimo View Post
You pikey inbred nigga paki chaved out tonkey muslimed metrosexual gay faggotty redneck chinky punjab homie wannabe.

Did I miss anyone?
The irish
Old 06-12-10, 04:07 PM   #19
benji106

And the Russians
Old 06-12-10, 04:38 PM   #20
andrewsmith
Mega Poster

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Just south of salad dodging country

the woolybacks!!

Every year we meet old friends, gain some new ones, lose old ones and you always remember them all.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
andrewsmith is offline   Reply With Quote