SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 06-12-10, 07:20 PM   #31
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default Re: biker deals out justice

i love this forum.. threads that go from a biker being shot and dealing out justice to racism.

but on the subject of racism why should anyone get upset about their ethnic belonging. for instance if i were black and someone called me a 'black current' the only thing i would be upset about was the current bit. i'm white and scottish and get called 'jock' but i dont get upset about it but a 'jock pri**' is another matter unless its in jest which most times it is.

bullying is another matter though, bullying someone because of their race should not be tolerated.
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 07:32 PM   #32
Bluefish

On the subject of racism some white reporter said on the news tonight when talking about two schools that were to merge, one is mainly white and the other is mainly asian, now should that not have been black, or caucasian and asian?. Ps, nice one on the cps not charging the fella.

Last edited by Bluefish; 06-12-10 at 07:33 PM.
Old 06-12-10, 07:53 PM   #33
Daimo

Lolz.....

I put tonkey instead of honkey.... Failed insulting us "caucaisions" otherwise know to common man as "white".

Pretty fly for a white guy?

Aprillia forum post was great, and nice to see someone applied some common sense at the end result (or moreso worry about media upset prehaps?).

Broken jaw and knock the feck out..