SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2014 Annual Rideout This years big get together

Closed Thread

Old 29-05-14, 08:46 AM   #1
andrewsmith
Mega Poster

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Just south of salad dodging country
Default AR14: The Campsite

So everyone is aware of the rules for the campsite. Here are the rules and conditions from Demesne Campsite.

I hope this helps anyone with questions

Andy

• Demesne Farm Camp Site and Bunkhouse is situated in a particular beautiful and quiet part of Northumberland. Before any visitor decides to stay the site rule of "No noise between 10.30pm & 7am" is explained, hopefully this avoids any misunderstandings. We want all our visitors to enjoy their stay so it is in everyone's interest to know we are strict about this rule. If you are asked to keep your voices down please respect this request.
  • To help keep the site quiet and secure we do not allow admission after 10pm (except by arrangement).
  • We do not allow loud music at any time.
  • We welcome families, couples and organized groups (e.g. walkers, cyclist, and D of E group) on to the site. We are unable to accept groups of all male, all female or more than two families or couples together as this has the potential for noise.
  • Reservations are taken for tents, caravans or motor homes.
  • We do not provide a 24 hour service, if a guest requires emergency assistance outside opening times then please call at the farmhouse. A pay phone is located 100 metres into the village.
  • Our ground drains very easily but if you have a problem moving your vehicle please ask for assistance to avoid damaging the grass.
  • We allow well behaved dogs but they must be on a lead at all times and accompanied by an adult, not children. Please clean up after your dog.
  • Small BBQ's are allowed but must be clear of the ground to avoid burning the grass and NO fires.
  • To save water we charge 50p for showers which last 6 minutes. We ask all visitors to make sure taps have stopped running before they leave the buildings and supervise children to avoid water wastage. During school holidays and Bank Holidays the site can be busy, if everyone decides to shower at the same time there may be a queue.
  • We also ask that all lights are switched off then you leave the toilet blocks.
  • The chemical disposal point is located in the cobbled yard, near to the toilet blocks.
  • Safety and security for our visitors is important to us, we have a 5mph speed limit throughout the site, and parents are advised to supervise children at all times. Anyone entering the site, even day visitors or visitors staying for a few minutes must inform us before they enter any part of the site. Anyone entering the site to visit friends must vacate the site no later than 9.30pm.
  • The front of the toilet block is a pedestrian area only, no vehicles, bicycles, skateboards etc are allowed in this area. For safety reasons we do not allow children to ride bikes or play on the road entering the site.
  • For health and safety reasons we do not allow anyone to enter any of the farm buildings.
  • Cancellations - If you have made a booking on the campsite or in the bunkhouse and are unable to fulfil your stay please contact Demesne Farm Campsite and Bunkhouse as soon as possible if you need to make a cancellation.
  • Refunds are calculated from the day you inform us. Refunds cannot be given for holidays cancelled less than14 days prior to arrival.
  • If you cancel more than 14 days before the beginning of your stay then 50% of the deposit will be repaid to you. All cancellations should be made in writing.
  • We try to be as helpful as possible, if these rules are unsuitable for your needs and you require more information please contact us. If you need any help or assistance during your visit we are only too happy to do what we can to make your stay a pleasant one.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Every year we meet old friends, gain some new ones, lose old ones and you always remember them all.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
Old 29-05-14, 09:16 AM   #2
NTECUK
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR14: The Campsite

So we can't roast one of their sheep for the post AR ride out feast whilst members sing "for he's a jolly good fellow ".
Old 29-05-14, 12:33 PM   #3
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

I see some sort of game occurring.

Gaffer taping DP to somewhere secure, so he doesn't so much as whisper after 10.30pm.

In another village

Blindfolded

In a bikini

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
Old 29-05-14, 01:11 PM   #4
andrewsmith
Mega Poster

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Just south of salad dodging country

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post
I see some sort of game occurring.

Gaffer taping DP to somewhere secure, so he doesn't so much as whisper after 10.30pm.

In another village

Blindfolded

In a bikini
More like outside the Cheviot

Every year we meet old friends, gain some new ones, lose old ones and you always remember them all.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
Old 29-05-14, 01:19 PM   #5
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

I can supply the bikini - just PM me your address Lou, I'll happily post it up to you! All I ask in return is for the photos.
Old 29-05-14, 01:55 PM   #6
Matt-EUC
Mega Poster

Default AR14: The Campsite

If only we knew a professional photographer who owned a suitable bikini. Hmm...

Sent via the medium of interpretative dance.

White 650 V-Strom
-No mods
Blue curvy 650 (OMFG I FIXED IT!!!)
-200mm Delkevic Stubby.
Closed Thread