SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

View Poll Results: Whose Coming?
I'll Be there 6 66.67%
I can't make it 3 33.33%
Don't Care option 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-07, 03:13 PM   #21
Pedro68

Default Re: The bridge, Llangollen, 3.10.07

Bugger Stew wot did it fail on m8?
Old 01-10-07, 03:19 PM   #22
stewie

Apparently the brakes have been binding, gotta be honest I hadnt noticed it before but when I got to Millenium this mornin they were red hot, so much it seems I have fried the seals, anyway it needs new pads discs and seals and wont be ready till thusday cos theres only one mech working the rest are sick or on hols. Bollox.
Old 01-10-07, 03:26 PM   #23
plowsie

Not sure whether i will be there or not. Not gonna on here for a while so maybe see you all Wednesday dependant on weather.

Stu
Old 01-10-07, 03:28 PM   #24
Pedro68

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
Apparently the brakes have been binding, gotta be honest I hadnt noticed it before but when I got to Millenium this mornin they were red hot, so much it seems I have fried the seals, anyway it needs new pads discs and seals and wont be ready till thusday cos theres only one mech working the rest are sick or on hols. Bollox.
That's exactly what Wyder Honda told me! 9 weeks later I gets me boike back!

Feeeeeeeeeeeel my pain

Just kiddin' Stewie ... hope they sort it for ya m8 ... and SOOOON!

Pete
Old 01-10-07, 06:12 PM   #25
Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
Arrrggghhh, bike just failed its mot and wont be back on the road till thursday so cant make yet another meet, and Im not goin in the car so will have to catch you next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
Not sure whether i will be there or not. Not gonna on here for a while so maybe see you all Wednesday dependant on weather.Stu
Noooooooo!!!!!!!.........

I'm sure i'm being punished for sins in a previous life, was looking forward to meeting both of you two, WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!?!???.....
Old 01-10-07, 06:17 PM   #26
stewie

Gonna push like mad to get the bike repaired in time, I will be hassling like a good un from tomorrow mornin, thanks for the comments about meeting the pair of us, although it has to be said plowsie is no oil painting, its a shame he,s not around to dispute me though
Old 01-10-07, 07:48 PM   #27
Brian

Nah, don't go rushing the mechanics on account of a meet, get a proper job done, there's allways the next meet, and the one after that, and the one after that... etc etc.

Bet you're well more peeved than any of us here due to your m.o.t and that.

I don't think any of us Border Patrolers are planning on leaving the site anytime soon mate, so like I said, there's allways next time
And one day it'll happen, all of us together at a meet having a great time!
Old 01-10-07, 07:52 PM   #28
Brian

Just out of interest:

How many of us are still 'definatley' comming to the meet? (I've lost track now lol)

I'm still going even if no-one else is lol
Old 01-10-07, 09:28 PM   #29
Pedro68

Bri, I'm a definite (at the moment) ... and the only thing that can stop me is my own stupidity Providing the necessary parts arrive tomorrow I shall be carrying out my first ever oil & filter change on the bike tomorrow night ... so the bike should be "good to go" on Wednesday evening (when I think I'm supposed to be meeting up with MR_UKI in Macclesfield).

So unless I manage to f*ck up an oil & filter change ... I'll be there

Shame about Stewie n Plowsie though
Old 01-10-07, 09:34 PM   #30
Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro68 View Post
Bri, I'm a definite (at the moment) ... and the only thing that can stop me is my own stupidity Providing the necessary parts arrive tomorrow I shall be carrying out my first ever oil & filter change on the bike tomorrow night ... so the bike should be "good to go" on Wednesday evening (when I think I'm supposed to be meeting up with MR_UKI in Macclesfield).

So unless I manage to f*ck up an oil & filter change ... I'll be there

Shame about Stewie n Plowsie though
Glad to hear it Pete, I just finnished replying to your pm from lastnight and now you've gone offline lol.

Aye, shame about Stewie 'n Plowsie... Though Plowsie hasn't said he 'definatley' isn't comming so there's hope yet

**edit**

How many Curvy sv's are coming?.... Just wondering..

Last edited by Brian; 01-10-07 at 09:36 PM.