SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 09-06-06, 02:15 PM   #1
Jabba

Default Test for Dementia Mk2

Take the test presented here to determine if you're losing it or not.

The spaces below are so you don't see the answers until you've made your answer.

OK, relax, clear your mind and begin.

1. What do you put in a toaster?

Answer: "bread." If you said "toast," give up now and do something else.

Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, bread, go to Question 2.

2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?

Answer: Cows drink water. If you said "milk," don't attempt the next question. Your brain is over-stressed and may even overheat.

Content yourself with reading a more appropriate literature such as Auto World.

However, if you said "water", proceed to question 3.

3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?

Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said "green bricks," why are you still reading these???

If you said "glass," go on to Question 4.

4. It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany.) Anyway, during the flight, two engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or no man's land"?

Answer: You don't bury survivors.

If you said ANYTHING else, you're a dunce and you must stop. If you said, "You don't bury survivors", proceed to the next question.

5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus; In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff , 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?

Answer: Oh, for crying out loud!

Don't you remember your own name? It was YOU!!
Old 09-06-06, 02:20 PM   #2
Law

Hmm, this test was easier than the other one as I heard all the questions before when I was 11. :P
Old 09-06-06, 02:38 PM   #3
tricky

Old 09-06-06, 02:55 PM   #4
rictus01
Mega Poster

the test is wrong, as I know I'm senile, I was expecting to have it confirmed, however it didn't happen, so as I was saying.......two sugers in that......... nice today ain't it....... what did you want..... morning.......who are you again.........

Cheers Mark (I think)
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-06, 02:58 PM   #5
helen

at mark
Old 09-06-06, 03:00 PM   #6
rictus01
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen
at mark
Hello stranger, where you been hiding then?

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-06, 03:17 PM   #7
Ceri JC

I actually got all those right.
Old 09-06-06, 03:23 PM   #8
Ping

This one was WAY easier than the other one...
Old 09-06-06, 03:40 PM   #9
helen

Hi Mark, I've been hiding out revising for yet another exam.

Going to my parents' this weekend to bring the bike back to London for good, so will be making an appearance soon!
Old 09-06-06, 05:37 PM   #10
K

Eeasy peasy lemon wotsit.