SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 08-01-08, 01:37 PM   #21
Pedro68

Default Re: Weekend meets

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac608 View Post
Glad my entrance was witnessed only by Pete
But what an entrance ... in fairness, you did park on a bit of a hilly bit with loose gravel ... oh who am I trying to kid ... that has to be the funniest entrance of all (thanks to crash bungs! I wouldn't have been laughing quite so hard had you damaged something) ... it was almost a slo-mo spill ... "Hi I'm Gavin", "I'm Pete aka Pedro68" ... you must have been stunned to be in my presence as you then proceeded to fall over!

It was really nice to meet you all (again for most of you reprobates!)

Can't make next weekend as I have my kids

Personally, I think we should just decide the week (or two) before what the location is, and keep changing it. Also depends what we wanna do ... I mean I don't mind having the occasional "Sunday Lunch" out (which by the looks of it James was expecting).

By the way, was that weirdo looking at my 'zorst, my expertly installed tail-tidy (cheers mototech LOL) or my ar$e as I pulled away from The Tap??
Old 08-01-08, 03:27 PM   #22
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro68 View Post
But what an entrance ... in fairness, you did park on a bit of a hilly bit with loose gravel ... oh who am I trying to kid ... that has to be the funniest entrance of all (thanks to crash bungs! I wouldn't have been laughing quite so hard had you damaged something) ... it was almost a slo-mo spill ... "Hi I'm Gavin", "I'm Pete aka Pedro68" ... you must have been stunned to be in my presence as you then proceeded to fall over!

It was really nice to meet you all (again for most of you reprobates!)

Can't make next weekend as I have my kids

Personally, I think we should just decide the week (or two) before what the location is, and keep changing it. Also depends what we wanna do ... I mean I don't mind having the occasional "Sunday Lunch" out (which by the looks of it James was expecting).

By the way, was that weirdo looking at my 'zorst, my expertly installed tail-tidy (cheers mototech LOL) or my ar$e as I pulled away from The Tap??

I was looking at your **** , my boy
Old 11-01-08, 12:20 PM   #23
Gra

I would be up for meeting up for a few pints. (Of coke.)

I would also probably get lost in the process, but that is part of the fun apparently.
Old 11-01-08, 12:29 PM   #24
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchery View Post
I would also probably get lost in the process, but that is part of the fun apparently.
I like this man, he see's my logic
Old 11-01-08, 12:30 PM   #25
Gra

Ha ha the simple point and think 'That way looks about right.'
Old 11-01-08, 12:35 PM   #26
Baph

My shifts change constantly at the moment (day to day even), so I won't know until things settle down what I'm doing.

But I should be able to make some meets, someday. Count me in for the weekend meets (if they go ahead - other than this sunday).