SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 15-05-09, 09:58 AM   #1
stewie

Default The friday what you doing at the weekend thread, this week sponsored by Warrington tourettes syndrome association ''****''

Tonight - curry and booze
Sat - off to a triathlon shop in Chester, mmmm
Sun -nice long run, well for me anyway
Old 15-05-09, 10:00 AM   #2
Gra

Default Re: The friday what you doing at the weekend thread, this week sponsored by Warrington tourettes syndrome association ''****''

Later - Beer
Tomorrow - Probably more beer
Sunday - Wash bike. No beer : (
Old 15-05-09, 10:00 AM   #3
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Default Re: The friday what you doing at the weekend thread, this week sponsored by Warrington tourettes syndrome association ''****''

Tonight: lots of boozes
tomorrow: possibly a ride or possibly a lie in
sunday: working
Old 15-05-09, 10:02 AM   #4
RatchetJob

Tonight: Two different birthday parties
Tomorrow: The North West 200
Sunday: Front brake reassembly
Old 15-05-09, 10:05 AM   #5
plowsie

Tonight - Cycle home then work at 7.
Tomorrow - Up bright and early to rip the spare CBR engine apart to learn the schematics of how to do it, if I get that done quick enough and understand, rip the engine in the frame out of the frame and get to work on that, possibly get the missus to make copius amounts of Coffee and provide me with assistance should I need it...
Sunday - Out for a bike ride possibly, or may just go out for a kick about with the lads.
Old 15-05-09, 10:10 AM   #6
Tara

got a friend coming over on saturday afternoon but other than that nothing i am really looking forward to it as well.
Old 15-05-09, 10:23 AM   #7
lily

Tonight- going shopping with my sister to pick up her bridesmaid shoes and get bits for me to make my black dress look better than it is for my hen do next weekend. Then home and wait for drew to get back around 11ish.
Saturday- Nothing during the day, then over at my sisters for a eurovision party!...... I really don't know why!
Sunday- Going to church in the morning for the final reading of the bands...... then off to the hotel to discuss final numbers (i think) then Drew wants to do a big clean of the house!...... I'm sure I can find me something else to do!
Old 15-05-09, 10:28 AM   #8
glsuk1970

Friday - off sick with man/bird/swine-flu so watching films feeling very, very sorry for myself.

Sat - MotoGP qualifying and Superpole, missus taking the kids to see Girls Aloud in concert so a movie marathon for me while continuing to feel sorry for myself.

Sun - nowt planned.
Old 15-05-09, 10:30 AM   #9
RichT

Tonight: Curry, Movie, Beer - not necessarily in that order.
Tomorrow am: Golf, then her sister's coming over for a couple of hours.
Tomorrow pm: Out for a few beers.
Sunday am: Clean the bike, service calipers and fit new rear pads
Sunday pm: Watch Moto GP, chill and then hockey in the evening.
Old 15-05-09, 10:31 AM   #10
missyburd

Cram cram cram cram cram cram for exam on monday morning