SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 06-04-06, 06:10 PM   #1
Cazza

Default Stressed? Living in the London area?

As many of you know I left the confines of employment with the BBC (no, not her - though I hear she's lovely) at the end of last year to pursue my dream of running my Complementary Therapy business full-time.

I'm working on a mobile basis, visiting clients in their homes and offices in the London area for treatments such as Indian Head Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Reiki etc.

I've been up and running for a couple of months now and I'm as happy as a pig in the proverbial - but in case I've not bored you over a coffee or a beer recently about what I can offer, I thought that a message on the Soho board would be a good way of letting you know that I'm here.

So if you, or anyone you know, is suffering from stress, insomnia, aching shoulders, back pain etc. then Calma can help!

www.calma.biz

Thank you to everyone who has supported me so far in one way or another - I really appreciate it!

Shameless plug over.
Old 06-04-06, 07:58 PM   #2
jonboy

Can you do anything for financial debilitation?

Best of luck Caroline, keep focussed and I'm sure you'll make a great success of it.

Old 06-04-06, 08:03 PM   #3
Sid Squid
No, I don't lend tools.
Mega Poster

I hurt my neck just recently and asked Caz if she might be able to help. She could, and she was an enormous help.

Thoroughly recommended, worth every penny. Feels nice too!
If an SV650 has a flat tyre in the forest and no-one is there to blow it up, how long will it be 'til someone posts that the reg/rec is duff and the world will end unless a CBR unit is fitted? A little bit of knowledge = a dangerous thing.

"a deathless anthem of nuclear-strength romantic angst"
Sid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-06, 09:11 PM   #4
GSXR Carlos

Default Re: Stressed? Living in the London area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazza
Complementary Therapy
that means its free doesn't it?

best of luck
Old 06-04-06, 09:42 PM   #5
Ed

Wish you could come to Shrewsbury
Old 06-04-06, 10:03 PM   #6
mysteryjimbo

My other half is a qualified holistic therapist.....

Although shes 2 weeks away from being a qualified nurse too (with a job, no redundancies in Derby )
Old 06-04-06, 10:25 PM   #7
Peter Henry

Extras?

Sorry ?I'll get my coat! Ah come on someone was going to ask! :P
Old 06-04-06, 10:38 PM   #8
Cazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry
Extras?

Sorry ?I'll get my coat! Ah come on someone was going to ask! :P
***LOUD SIREN NOISE & FLASHING LIGHTS***

Congratulations Peter - you have triggered the "Predictability Alarm" and win the prize of a special Cazza tut, rolling of the eyeballs, and disapproving look. (Those who know me well will be familiar with this phenomenon).

To everyone else - thank you for your kind and lovely words! Jimbo - you have great taste. Ed - erm... you're a bit outside my catchment area - otherwise I would happily visit you!
Old 06-04-06, 10:44 PM   #9
jonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazza
***LOUD SIREN NOISE & FLASHING LIGHTS***

Congratulations Peter - you have triggered the "Predictability Alarm" and win the prize of a special Cazza tut, rolling of the eyeballs, and disapproving look. (Those who know me well will be familiar with this phenomenon).
Oh I knew that was coming .

Old 06-04-06, 10:59 PM   #10
rictus01
Mega Poster

Caz, what's all this blatent hawking of your tade then

suppose the boss made you do it again

I'd like to say, I've had the pleasure, but alas her presents could test my self control beyond its limits

only you and me will know why Caroline.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote