SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Essex Lounge No Nova's or Impreza's alllowed. Your MC's are Supervox & Messie.

Old 06-03-05, 08:21 AM   #1
Dicky Ticker

Default Sunday 6th

Just for a change the weather ain't tooooo bad so hows about a little ride out Meet at B/BRIDGE AT 11:30 anybody and decide
Old 06-03-05, 10:05 AM   #2
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

where bouts? when?

Silly me, seen the time ok.

I can be there for then i think.

GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Forum Problems & Information / Site Suggestions
TSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-05, 04:55 PM   #3
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Well i am writing this on my pda at the Blackwall Tunnel. I have a puncture on the front tyre. I noticed it a whi.e back and just kept stopping and getting more air. Now its just to low and a real hassard. Just waiting for the RAC to come.

Tyre only has done 500miles.

As 2 of us had flats it must have been thoes road works we were riding through.

Rubbish
GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Old 06-03-05, 05:20 PM   #4
Dicky Ticker

Default AS per

Sorry to here that TSM I think Pete had his when he left Ipswich but there was a lot of crap on the roads today so it could have been anywhere
Hope you get sorted out OK and nice to meet you,see you again soon I hope
Cheers Mac
Old 06-03-05, 05:29 PM   #5
Dicky Ticker

Default As per

Well considering the cold and unpredictable weather it was nice to see some faces today Thanks Mumstoy,TSM,30Max,RobSV vlt
Lets hope this is the beginings of a good year for one and all, our Sunday days out are something I look forward too

Cheers and thanks again

Mac
Old 06-03-05, 06:47 PM   #6
ArtyLady

Oh no not you as well TSM - hope you didnt have to wait too long for rescue and you as well Vltn - not the best temperature to be standing around waiting

Yep - werent we all brave (or stoopid ) to go out in the cold - despite my heated grips my right thumb was numb when I got home and I was just starting to shiver - but thoroughly enjoyed it - blew the cobwebs away - nice to see everyone and nice to meet you TSM.
Old 06-03-05, 10:46 PM   #7
Iansv

am I too late ?

Old 06-03-05, 11:37 PM   #8
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iansv
am I too late ?

Nope, we will be there in 15mins.

Yes is the correct answer.

MUMSTOY - Yep, a bummer, i noticed it about 15-20 miles from when i left. I could have had it earlier, just as when i was going fast on the motorway it seemed to hold the pressure when i came to a few roundabouts i noticed it. I tried to make my way home by stopping every time i saw a garage and toping up the air. But because of the blackwall tunnel is slow trafic i lost so much air that just as i exited the tunnel i had no useable stearing capability at all, moved to left of road and went at 5mph with both feet out until i got to a layby. I then called RAC and waited about 1h for the guy to come and fix the tyre for me to go home.

Im lucky it was just a slow puncture and not a blowout. But still it nearly cought me out on the first roundabout when i nearly went into the path of another car.

Old 07-03-05, 10:10 AM   #9
Conrad Poons

Yet again no texts....
Old 07-03-05, 11:23 AM   #10
ArtyLady

CP - PM me your no. and Ill remember you (how could I forget u )