SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 23-06-05, 03:20 PM   #1
brolong22

Default Fairing fasteners for curvey

I think i may have some missing and also in the wrong place.
On the under side of the centre fairing the two holes nearest the middle have nothing in and i assume they should fix to the front fairing bracket. The two that fix to the side panels have the same allen key bolts that hold the rest of the fairing on and they have a nut on tha back, but at a recent bike beet i had a look at another curvey and found it had plastic push in fasteners in place like the ones holding the center of the tail unit together. do i need to move these bolts to the inside holes and find some of the plastic ones to for the outer holes? if so anybody know where from.
Also i have no fasteners in the top part of the black underseat panels where they meet the sub frame, should there be any there?

iv seen these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...982798025&rd=1 (ignore the picture) but £1 a piece seems a lot.
Old 23-06-05, 04:54 PM   #2
Smiffy

I just tipped up at a suzuki dealership [Streetbike, top of Mucklows hill in Halesowen] and asked for the little bits and pieces like that that I needed. Had them in stock and came to a few quid.