SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 13-08-13, 03:21 PM   #1
T0mmyGun92

Default Pointy SV650S breaking

I am currently breaking 2 sv650s, one fully faired in the torquoise blue, the other semi faired in the dark blue. Located in South East London. I haven't worked out prices for anything yet, so if you are interested in anything PM me and we can work out a fair price

I have got 2 complete frames ready for sale. Both straight, both come with log book for the frame number. So I have 2 main frames, 2 sub frames, 2 swing arms, 2 shocks and 2 sets of dog bones. I am willing to sell as a hole unit or split it up and sell individual parts.

I also have ready for sale a fully working engine which has had a lot of upgrades done to it. The person I bought it off of said that it was putting out around 85-90hp when used with race pipes and straight through can. I'm pretty sure I have a print out of all the work done to it and can have a go at digging it out if anyone is interested in this engine and wants more information.

I also have a set of rims going, 1 front 1 back. And one rear ready to go with the spokes and central hub painted in the same dark blue as the sv and black on the outer rim. It does look very nice. I do have the front one to match but it has sadly taken some damage and the edge of the rim is dented and would need repairing before use so it is buyers responsibility to ensure it is safe and road worthy before putting it on their bike, I take no responsibility for what happens once it has left my hands should anything go wrong.

I also have a number of other bits so contact me if you are in need of anything and I will let you know if I still have it and we can work out a price.
Old 13-08-13, 03:33 PM   #2
richsv650

Default Re: SV650S breaking

Are these curvys? If so don't suppose you have any fairings in one piece?

Last edited by richsv650; 13-08-13 at 03:35 PM.
richsv650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-13, 03:35 PM   #3
Bibio
Mega Poster

the years would be a great help
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-13, 03:47 PM   #4
Winder

May be interested in front discs depending on condition and of course if they are for the correct year bike
Old 13-08-13, 03:47 PM   #5
nikon70

Default SV650S breaking

PM'd
Old 13-08-13, 03:53 PM   #6
T0mmyGun92

sorry forgot about the years

dark blue one is a 55 plate which is the one the engine came from (so single spark plug cylinders), torquoise blue is an 07 plate model.
Old 14-08-13, 04:59 PM   #7
Mark-SV-UK

Hello

do you have a K7N air filter on either??? and does either have an after market undertray

Cheers
Old 15-08-13, 01:27 PM   #8
T0mmyGun92

Winder, I do have a pair of front brake discs, look to be in good condition, I can try and measure the thickness for you if you wish?

Mark-sv-uk, Neither has an after mark under tray I'm afraid, I know one of them definitely doesn't have a k&n filter, I'll have to dig out the air box from the other to see if it does, it may do as it was the one with the tuned engine so I would imagine that as they went to all the effort to tune it up the filter will have been changed.
Old 16-08-13, 06:50 AM   #9
Kenzie

Looking for the toolbox flap and pin if you have it? Normally fitted to the undertray.
Kenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-13, 02:15 PM   #10
lawson17

Has the 'tuned engine' got standard throttle bodies, or have they been bored? If they have, I may be interested if in good condition.