SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 14-11-05, 09:57 PM   #1
muzikill
Mega Poster

Default SV UK chat rooms?

I've done this before for another project but how would you lot feel if i got a uk chat room up for sv'rs and a few others for different areas in the country?

irc applet to be built

but for all you guys used to irc then i can post it up

undernet #svuk

K3 Job c.v: Engine:remove/split/rebuild/refit. Replace:Gearbox,Fuel pump,Gaskets. Piston clean,rings. Overhaul:Throttle body,Injectors,Brakes,Forks. Remove/refit:Exhaust,Radiator,Oil cooler,Throttle,Air filter,Tank. Replace: Oil,Coolant,grease,brake hoses & bleed.
muzikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-05, 10:13 PM   #2
Admin2

It's long been a topic for discussion: should we/shouldn't we have a chat room? But the decison has been irrevocably made that there'll be no chat facility at SV650.org.

If you wish to use any external facility to chat with other users fine, but we'd be grateful if you didn't use the SV650.org name in any way as it won't be offically sanctioned by this site and we wouldn't wish anyone to think otherwise.

Do note that users can add IM details in their Profile should they wish, and there are quite a few peeps that do regularly chat using Messenger etc. Skype's also an alternative of course.

Old 14-11-05, 10:58 PM   #3
stewboy

i think its a great idea
Old 14-11-05, 11:53 PM   #4
BURNER

I hate chat rooms, all those girls aren't.....
Old 15-11-05, 12:02 AM   #5
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

I offered a web based chat system a while back that did not use any applets, but as Admin2 advised me back then i took all notes off regarding the org. It worked but there seemed to be little intrest from the people on the forum.
GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Forum Problems & Information / Site Suggestions
TSM is offline   Reply With Quote