Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

View Poll Results: meeting this friday 4th /
no i am a fair weather rider/ no i need more notice for a meeting 2 50.00%
yes i will be there 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-05, 12:49 PM   #1
hall13uk

Default friday 4th/3/05 meet

hello people i live in the south east of london and have just joined the sv 650 site i bought an sv650s k4 from aye gees motorcycles in oct of 04
since then all i have done is polish and buff the bike i have very little biking experince only passed my test about 6-7 months ago but i did it first time though anyway i would like to know if i could meet some of the soho massive i have been told where you meet is anyone gonna be there this friday the 4/3/05 if you will be there what time do you meet at neros. i would like to make some friends (help me i am a lonely sv owner)
Old 03-03-05, 12:59 PM   #2
Carsick

Hey, the weekly thread for the meet is here http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.ph...er=asc&start=0
As usual there will be a few people there, usually from about 7:30 ish onwards.
I plan on making the ride up if it's not snowing.

Oh, and welcome to the board.
Old 03-03-05, 01:44 PM   #3
Kate

Hello there! There are usually a few people about and seem a pretty friendly bunch, I have to say (I'm newish around here too). I should be around tomorrow, weather depending.
Old 03-03-05, 02:35 PM   #4
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Default Re: friday 4th/3/05 meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hall13uk
hello people i live in the south east of london and have just joined the sv 650 site i bought an sv650s k4 from aye gees motorcycles in oct of 04
since then all i have done is polish and buff the bike i have very little biking experince only passed my test about 6-7 months ago but i did it first time though anyway i would like to know if i could meet some of the soho massive i have been told where you meet is anyone gonna be there this friday the 4/3/05 if you will be there what time do you meet at neros. i would like to make some friends (help me i am a lonely sv owner)
where in london are you comming from? Do you know how to get there.
GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Forum Problems & Information / Site Suggestions
TSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-05, 02:36 PM   #5
Mr Toad

there are always some people there, even if it is snowing/raining, 'cos we're 'ard
. . . and then there is Travis, who's not 'ard, just sad

Frith Street is a nightmare to get to if you've never been before - lots of one-ways roads, and it doesn't help that the A-Z shows it going the wrong way. Basically you need to turn into Dean Street, and go round Soho Square.

PM me (or some other kind soul) your mobile no, and if you get lost then someone come and guide you in. (I'm not taking the mick - ask those who've tried & ended up going round in circles for hours )

cheers
Old 03-03-05, 02:44 PM   #6
jonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toad
. . . and then there is Travis, who's not 'ard, just sad
Travis really is a sad b*stard. He's not part of the Massive and should be completely ignored. *

* You will have gathered that I don't like him

Old 03-03-05, 02:58 PM   #7
Carsick

I don't think I've met Travis, but what about Dennis?
Old 03-03-05, 03:02 PM   #8
Mr Toad

Dennis is your best mate
In fact he's everybodies best mate

Travis is Dennis without the can of Specialbrew
Old 03-03-05, 03:33 PM   #9
lynw

going home tonight... checking weather... if ok will be there on bike... if not... will be there not on bike....

given they called the army out around where I live yesterday to rescue stranded people and get people to hospital cos the ambulances couldnt run says how bad it is in my corner of the world... not hopeful for the bike option unless its been sunny down there today....

bloody moving for definite now....
Old 03-03-05, 08:00 PM   #10
Stig

Oi you lot get back to the PROPER Friday night thread. I'm warning you, I have the power don't you know