SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 09-08-11, 06:23 PM   #1
DJFridge

Default What should we do with the scum?

Before I ask, I'm assuming, being right-minded and well balanced individuals all, that we're in basic agreement that 90% of the people (a term I use loosely) involved in the looting and mayhem (I won't say riot - rioters usually have a purpose, to overthrow the government in Syria for example or kill all the Catholics/Protestants in the appropriate bit of Belfast) are scum. Morons in the old medical sense of the word ("a feebleminded person or mental defective with a potential mental age of between eight and twelve years who is capable of doing routine work under supervision"). Not much point blaming the parents either because they are as bad - how can they be expected to know where their kids are in the evening? They spent so many of their years from 13 to 30 breeding that they probably can't even remember how many they've got, let alone who the fathers might be or where the mothers live.

Anyway, assuming the police (all praise, good luck guys) could round up enough of the little vermin (and I like the idea of UV dye in the watercannon, sorry, can't remember who suggested it but genius), what do we do with them? The police cells are full and prisons are on the overcrowded side already.

My favourite suggestion at work was to put them all on an old car ferry or similar and send them out to sea for a couple of months. Pulling the plug out and letting it sink was also mentioned but that might be considered a bit harsh.

Any ideas?
Old 09-08-11, 06:28 PM   #2
Nobbylad
Mega Poster

Default Re: What should we do with the scum?

Remove all their benefits, mobile phones, iPods, Playstations, X-boxes.

Make them do real hard work, labouring, resurfacing roads, crop picking, tree felling, cleaning graffiti, picking up litter, landscape maintenance, all whilst highly visible and reward them with just enough means to survive.

Give them seeds that they must plant in order to grow their own food, make them queue for hours at a stand pipe to get a bowl/jugful of water and basically make life as difficult as possible, but survivable if they put enough effort in. Those who can develop enough of a work ethic will get by and hopefully see the light, those that don't, won't.
Nobbylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-11, 06:33 PM   #3
grimey121uk

Capture a few dozen of them and then surgically remove their hands whilst its broadcast on TV and then watch how fast the violence stops.

But no this country is full PC idiots who wil say that its cruel, however they dont think its cruel that most of the UK society lives in fear from yobs and god only knows how many people get seriously injured or worse due to the scum that walks our streets today.

The UK has got to a stage where we either take drastic measure now or let the PC crew allow complete civil unrest, I would gladly sacrifice limbs from scum in order to reduce violence and crime towards innocent people.
Old 09-08-11, 06:36 PM   #4
Geodude
Mega Poster

Leave them all with Davepreston for the day, im sure he could put them right.

Electrical fault finding guide and Regulator rectifier test

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
Geodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-11, 06:36 PM   #5
MisterTommyH

Prison ship at the 12 mile limit? or;

I'm usually against corporal punishment, however in a circumstance like this I feel it might be justified. And extreme behaviour deserves extreme punishment.

Mob mentality means that there are so many culprits that we cannot deal with it by conventional means. We simply don't have the cells.

20 lashes - quick effective justice. Do it again, and receive 40 more. If it's done properly, they won't want to have it happen again.
MisterTommyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-11, 06:40 PM   #6
grimey121uk

???
Old 09-08-11, 06:41 PM   #7
Kenzie

This wouldn't happen in Russia, they would be down on them like a tonne of bricks all gun blazing. Why is this f-ing counrty so soft???
Kenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-11, 06:46 PM   #8
littleoldman2
Mega Poster

Location: Cramlington Northumberland where we are truely blessed

Quote:
20 lashes - quick effective justice. Do it again, and receive 40 more. If it's done properly, they won't want to have it happen again.
Quick, cheap, easy and effective it gets my vote.
Old 09-08-11, 06:46 PM   #9
grimey121uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie View Post
This wouldn't happen in Russia, they would be down on them like a tonne of bricks all gun blazing. Why is this f-ing counrty so soft???
Maybe were so soft as an this posh granny is in charge of home security!
Old 09-08-11, 06:50 PM   #10
maviczap
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by appollo1 View Post
they could walk at the front of patrols and be the IED detectors
Appollo's suggestion from the other thread
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote