SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 14-12-06, 11:01 PM   #1
Ceri JC

Default Touring Screen recommendations

I've got an Airblade double bubble on my screen currently and whilst it's better than stock, it's certainly not without windblast. I'd like to get a taller screen to keep the worst of the weather off and make long motorway slogs more beareable, particularly as January is nearly upon us. Looks are not terribly important (but I'd like a clear one), and so long as it doesn't make the handling odd/drop a few MPG, I'd be more than happy to have a very tall one.

I've got an SV650s K4 and if anyone has any recommendations regarding a good touring screen, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.
Old 14-12-06, 11:25 PM   #2
northwind
Mega Poster

I can't speak for K4s, but the F Fabbri double bubble for the curvy is basically the winner IMO, for people my shape at least. Not massive, but it does the job, fits well and looks good. Don't let the fact that Motrax distribute it put you off, despite that it's not **** They made a special exception...
But we're oh so easily swayed"
northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-06, 07:55 AM   #3
weazelz

I have an MRA Vario screen for my fzs600 fazer. it's adjustable & works really well
Old 18-12-06, 02:45 PM   #4
Ceri JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by weazelz
I have an MRA Vario screen for my fzs600 fazer. it's adjustable & works really well
Thanks, that looks ideal. I've just ordered one, I'll post a review once it's arrived.