SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2009 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2009 SV650.org's annual rideout

Old 30-07-09, 09:22 PM   #181
wyrdness

Default Re: The OFFICIAL AR09 attendance thread!!

No Wyrdness now, as life has again conspired to get in the way. I *will* make it one year, though it never seems to happen.
Old 30-07-09, 09:25 PM   #182
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

What we need is a nice strong wind from the west to blow the band of rain past us nice and quick.

So everyone in London and westward from there, eat lots of beans tonight and spend the whole of tomorrow morning till you set off farting in a generally easterly direction please.

If you co-ordintate it too much tho we may have rather foul smelling gales so just do what you can as every little fart counts
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-09, 09:28 PM   #183
the_lone_wolf
Captain Awesome
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
What we need is a nice strong wind from the west to blow the band of rain past us nice and quick.
Nah, it's gonna hit overnight on saturday, just right so we miss it whkile we're sleeping...
(⌐■_■)
Deal with it...
the_lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-09, 09:32 PM   #184
Baldyman

Quote:

So everyone in London and westward from there, eat lots of beans tonight and spend the whole of tomorrow morning till you set off farting in a generally easterly direction please.

If you co-ordintate it too much tho we may have rather foul smelling gales so just do what you can as every little fart counts
WAHHH, A Mod said a four letter "F" word (snigger)
Old 30-07-09, 09:36 PM   #185
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

I know, i'm terrible

TLW, if we have it overnight we want it friday surley so we have a nice dry day for the ride itself, no?

or are you just looking forward to me and the other markers filling our pants as we have to hack our way thru a half asleep pack of bikers in the peeing rain, you horrid, horrid man.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 30-07-09, 09:39 PM   #186
the_lone_wolf
Captain Awesome
Mega Poster

Quote:
I know, i'm terrible

TLW, if we have it overnight we want it friday surley so we have a nice dry day for the ride itself, no?

or are you just looking forward to me and the other markers filling our pants as we have to hack our way thru a half asleep pack of bikers in the peeing rain, you horrid, horrid man.
Eeeerrrrr....

If it rains overnight on saturday night / wee hours of sunday we'll have already finished the rideout, had the hog roast and it'll clean up the few remaining drunks who refuse to go to sleep
(⌐■_■)
Deal with it...
the_lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-09, 10:21 PM   #187
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Ah i get ya now.

Nurse, my medication seems to be wearing off again.
Old 30-07-09, 10:22 PM   #188
pencil shavings

sounds good, I dont like rain
Old 30-07-09, 11:25 PM   #189
martianskippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
what we need is a nice strong wind from the west to blow the band of rain past us nice and quick.

So everyone in london and westward from there, eat lots of beans tonight and spend the whole of tomorrow morning till you set off farting in a generally easterly direction please.

lmao
Old 30-07-09, 11:28 PM   #190
martianskippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyrdness View Post
No Wyrdness now, as life has again conspired to get in the way. I *will* make it one year, though it never seems to happen.
Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it mate.. Hope you'll have more luck next year!