SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 14-09-06, 05:25 PM   #1
Kylie

Default Eyeball: 3 SVs at Ford & Ellis

My blue (but mostly dirt) SK3 went in to be serviced at Ford & Ellis Chesham yesterday, no less than 3 other SVs (all S's) there being worked on:
A tidy looking silver pointy one, K3 me thinks, much neater than mine and looking nice.
A curvy yellow one, looking nice and tidy too.
And another curvy yellow one, nice high level exhausts but, er, no engine, so commiserations if somethings gone horribly wrong with it.

Mine got a clean bill of health after recent write-off accident which I fixed up meself!
They gave me a GS500 while mine was being worked on. Didn't like it very much...
Old 15-09-06, 06:59 AM   #2
Kylie

On second thoughts the pointy that I saw looks like this one that they have on sale:

So maybe someones just bought it, or it was round the back for a wash...