SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 06-02-08, 07:41 PM   #1
Lissa
Just Ballast
Mega Poster

Default Childhood Photo's

Seeing Plowsie's pic of himself from a few years ago made me smile, and I thought it might be fun if we all posted pics of ourselves from years ago.

Sadly, I only have one photograph from my childhood (dysfunctional familes, eh!) but here it is. Apologies for the quality, but it is more than 40 years old

I'm the blond beauty at the back, the grizzly one at the front is my sister, showing her true nature early in life

So come on, lets see yours

I'd Rather Have Two Big Bangs Than Four Little Strokes
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-08, 10:51 PM   #2
Ping

Default Re: Childhood Photo's

I've snaffled this one from my cousin's facebook as I've got none here. All embarrassing photos are at my mum's.

In the top photo I'm the miserable looking (no, really), scraggly munchkin at the back left (Pictured with my two sisters. (I was adopted)). Below are 'golden oldies' of my assorted cousins. I've not stuck them in on purpose, it's just the way Lizzie's made this image. Looks like she scanned the whole page from a family photo album (sorry).

Old 06-02-08, 11:12 PM   #3
lucky strike

I was (and still am apparently) too ugly to have any photos taken of me in my younger days....
Old 06-02-08, 11:34 PM   #4
portreekid

Quick (boring) old photo story;

I recently subscribed to my old local newspaper from Skye, the marvellously entitled "West Highland Free Press"
Was looking through a downloaded edition and passed an old school photograph and for some reason went back for a closer look - was suddenly in tears laughing - My first day at school with the rest of Primary One !

The most sobering thought though was the editorial title above it proudly heralding "35 Years Ago Today".....................

..............my laughing strangely gave way to a reflective silence
Old 06-02-08, 11:49 PM   #5
Lozzo

Me and my little bruvver, there's 9 years between us. I reckon this was taken in 1974, so I'd have been 12.

Old 06-02-08, 11:57 PM   #6
dirtydog
Knob faced knobster
Mega Poster

Me aged about 4 in my 1st school photo

Old 07-02-08, 12:01 AM   #7
Lozzo

I do have some cracking photos of my kids when they were little, like my son in a babygrow and red wellies with a pair of his sister's knickers on his head, one of daughter #3 stuck in the loo with just her head and legs sticking out etc.
Old 07-02-08, 01:37 AM   #8
Speedy Claire

Some really cute pics there, i have childhood pics but fortunately i don`t have a scanner
Old 07-02-08, 08:45 AM   #9
K

I'm afraid I threw successfull enough tantrums that at a very early age it was almost impossible to take a photo of me unless it was done by surprise.

You can go through my parents house and think they only had a son, loads of him, part-time fireman, graduation, wedding, with newly spawned offerings to the world...

... me - a single school photograph - but taken only four years ago when I worked in a school.
Old 07-02-08, 09:07 AM   #10
Bluepete
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by K View Post
I'm afraid I threw successfull enough tantrums that at a very early age it was almost impossible to take a photo of me unless it was done by surprise.
Nothing's changed then eh? Although, catching you by surprise was managed!

Edit: What photo?!

Last edited by K; 07-02-08 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Total abuse of Mod powers in retaliation of Pete's abuse of camers-facial recognition!
Bluepete is offline   Reply With Quote