SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Track Days Post up here about trackdays

Old 10-07-07, 07:30 PM   #31
weazelz

Default Re: Trackday - Cadwell Park - Mon 9th July - £99

blue's footage from the day here:

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=93078

given the weather lately we were pretty lucky - all four morning sessions dry yay!! then it chucked it down for the first 1/2 hour after lunch not so yay

I was feeling pretty sick & had been debating whether or not to go at all, but decided to go & just have a ride around without pushing it. that & I had a knackered back tyre. not that I'm making excuses for my appalling lap times or anything

anyway, had a pretty good morning, nice to be back at cadwell in the dry even if I was riding like a numpty. after lunch, what with still not feeling too clever I decided that I didn't really want to end up wet, cold & with a crashed bike, so I packed it in & came home
Old 18-07-07, 11:50 AM   #32
weazelz

pictures:

me

blue
Old 18-07-07, 12:27 PM   #33
Blue_SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by weazelz View Post
pictures
Nothing that truly grabs me (I must remember to try harder!!!! ), but here are the ones of me that I like most

Got lots of me in the wet at the mountain ... but then I was almost the only one out there!! ... all the photos are just a smidge too late to catch any 'air' that might have been there on a few of the wet laps!! It wouldn’t have been 10ft, but there would have been a ikle bit!! Still a good advert for supercorsa's -

Just before the start-finish:-

Mansfield?:-

Old 18-07-07, 09:53 PM   #34
weazelz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_SV650S View Post
I think that middle one is the Hairpin (after wiggly Hall bends) rather than Barn (before start-finish)

I look like a complete n00b. roll on Mallory in 10 days I've got a new tyre & everything \o/
Old 18-07-07, 10:26 PM   #35
Blue_SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by weazelz View Post
I think that middle one is the Hairpin (after wiggly Hall bends) rather than Barn (before start-finish)

I look like a complete n00b. roll on Mallory in 10 days I've got a new tyre & everything \o/
Yes I think you are right, looking more closely, the marshalls hut is in the wrong place for Barn, it would be to the right of that pic if it were Barn!!

You were a little 'out of sorts' where you had a fever that day, so you have your excuses!!

Are any of the wenches from here going Feisty? I think you need to publicise it, any girlies that fancy a trackday but feel a bit intimidated by the idea should find the Feisty (focused on girls) day more attractive?
Old 18-07-07, 10:39 PM   #36
weazelz

there are still some places in the girls-only novice group:

http://www.focusedevents.com/event_info.asp?ID=380