SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2008 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2008 SV650.org's annual rideout.

Old 22-06-08, 05:50 PM   #1
Dan

Default Thursday 3rd July

Time has come for my second annual 'See bits of the UK I've not seen before' week long biking holiday, and I find myself having to attend a bit of a meeting in Ipswich on 2nd July, which is unfortunately a bit I have seen a lot of, having lived there for nearly 10 years, but never mind.

Anyway, the point is, I shall be leaving Ipswich early on 3rd July, and since I will no longer be following my original west coast/Wales route around the country to get to the AR, I plan on going straight down to Somerset.

Therefore, I shall be arriving at the campsite a day early, if they have a spare corner I can land myself in (I shall ring them tomorrow morning).

Anyone want to join me? If not, I shall be the very early arrival on the Friday morning pitched in the best spot on the field!

Last edited by Dan; 25-06-08 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Wrong month.
Old 24-06-08, 02:05 PM   #2
Dan

Default Re: Thursday 3rd July

No one then?
Old 24-06-08, 09:49 PM   #3
MR UKI (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Time has come for my second annual 'See bits of the UK I've not seen before' week long biking holiday, and I find myself having to attend a bit of a meeting in Ipswich on 2nd July, which is unfortunately a bit I have seen a lot of, having lived there for nearly 10 years, but never mind.

Anyway, the point is, I shall be leaving Ipswich early on 3rd June, and since I will no longer be following my original west coast/Wales route around the country to get to the AR, I plan on going straight down to Somerset.

Therefore, I shall be arriving at the campsite a day early, if they have a spare corner I can land myself in (I shall ring them tomorrow morning).

Anyone want to join me? If not, I shall be the very early arrival on the Friday morning pitched in the best spot on the field!
It's taking you a month to get there from Ipswich then? If you left on the 3rd June
Old 25-06-08, 08:00 AM   #4
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR UKI (1) View Post
It's taking you a month to get there from Ipswich then? If you left on the 3rd June
Thanks for pointing that out. It's not my fault, I'm retarded.
Old 26-06-08, 05:30 PM   #5
Alpinestarhero

Dan, me and maria plan to be there early afternoon

see you then
Old 26-06-08, 06:13 PM   #6
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinestarhero View Post
Dan, me and maria plan to be there early afternoon

see you then