SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-09, 01:43 PM   #1
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Curvey rear wheel complete with ... SOLD

Sprocket in good nick, rubbers, carrier and brake disc. And for a limited time only you'll get a set of brake pads that have been worn in with the disc.

Photos will be up tonight btw.

Asking £50 + postage for the lot but i'm open to offers.

Reason for sale is that i crashed and killed my curvey a little while ago now so its no use to me as it dont fit my new pointy
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P

Last edited by Spiderman; 31-03-09 at 07:04 PM. Reason: i cant speeel too weel innit.
Old 01-04-09, 04:35 PM   #2
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Curvey rear wheel complete with ...

Sold!
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Closed Thread