SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 31-08-10, 01:38 PM   #1
collis

Talking Cardiff/South Wales

Hi All,
I was wondering how many of you from here are in South Wales?
Maybe if there is enough of us we could arrange to meet up somewhere and head for a... burn up round the beacons?

I'm based in Cardiff but a quick trip down to the Down Cafe in Cowbridge would be no problem for a meeting place one weekend.

Collis
Old 31-08-10, 02:46 PM   #2
Sheepeh

Default Re: Cardiff/South Wales

Newport born and bred here, but I work in Cardiff atm.

Mines the scabby blue SK4
Old 31-08-10, 08:13 PM   #3
Cymraeg_Atodeg

Wow, fresh meat

Hey guys, we usually have a meet the first Thursday of every month at the Plymouth Arms in St. Faggons. There might be one this Thursday, but, I won't be there as my bike is playing "silly buggers."

But, there are quite a few of us in the South Wales area, so, if you do fancy meeting up, PM me and I can let you know of the happenings.

Most common among us "Taffia" is TEL, Blue Curvey Jester, Wizurd, Metal Angel and myself.

If you wanna know anything or just a "chin wag" PM me and I shall reply ASAP (it is usually pretty fast, I got this site on my phone, ha ha)

Also, welcome to the "Mad House"
Old 01-09-10, 02:09 PM   #4
collis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymraeg_Atodeg View Post
Wow, fresh meat

Hey guys, we usually have a meet the first Thursday of every month at the Plymouth Arms in St. Faggons. There might be one this Thursday, but, I won't be there as my bike is playing "silly buggers."

But, there are quite a few of us in the South Wales area, so, if you do fancy meeting up, PM me and I can let you know of the happenings.

Most common among us "Taffia" is TEL, Blue Curvey Jester, Wizurd, Metal Angel and myself.

If you wanna know anything or just a "chin wag" PM me and I shall reply ASAP (it is usually pretty fast, I got this site on my phone, ha ha)

Also, welcome to the "Mad House"
Excellent, might pop along, what time you all normally there?
Old 01-09-10, 08:27 PM   #5
Cymraeg_Atodeg

There is a thread in this area about it, but, I wouldn't say go tomorrow as I don't think anyone is going. There is usually me there, but, my bike is not running well, so, I am not gonna be there.

Sorry guys, but, we shall be there in October, even if I have to cycle there, just to show my face, ha ha
Old 01-09-10, 11:36 PM   #6
metalangel

Welcome! Downs is a good place, been there many times over the years, and the Vale is a good place in general for a relaxing ride.