SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 31-03-06, 12:08 AM   #1
scobysv

Default sv1000s trade for sv650

any of you guys thinking of upgradiing to the thou?I would take a 650 inj model as a trade,damaged not a problem as I will be putting it on the track.
My bike was baught new in march 04,by me!,has full service history,17500 kilometers on it,fitted with an ermax hugger,ermax undertray,pair of allycat rear ind,dichronic philips blue bulbs,r+g crash bungs,suzuki seat cowl.On the performance side.....have braught the bike from 99bhp rear wheel,to 111bhp rear wheel...dyno sheets to prove,we got there by fitting a life time k+n filter,pair of cans,modding the air box.The susp has been tweaked to suit my weight,11 stone.
Bike is fitted with a scottoiler and a data tool alarm/immobiliser
Don`t miss the chance to buy a genuine bike,any viewing/inspection by a mechanic.......no problem.I`m currently competing in the lightweight supersports on a curvy650,and will be bringing my road bike to some rounds to advertise it...pm me to arrange a viewing or for a mobile number/pictures.The bike has never been dropped,all original parts taken off the bike are included in the sale
Old 31-03-06, 12:21 AM   #2
hall13uk

ooooooooo oooooooooooo

i am really quite ermmm

no no i must not no james step away from the keyboard
Old 31-03-06, 11:02 AM   #3
cuffy

Default Re: sv1000s trade for sv650

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobysv
any of you guys thinking of upgradiing to the thou?I would take a 650 inj model as a trade,damaged not a problem as I will be putting it on the track.
My bike was baught new in march 04,by me!,has full service history,17500 kilometers on it,fitted with an ermax hugger,ermax undertray,pair of allycat rear ind,dichronic philips blue bulbs,r+g crash bungs,suzuki seat cowl.On the performance side.....have braught the bike from 99bhp rear wheel,to 111bhp rear wheel...dyno sheets to prove,we got there by fitting a life time k+n filter,pair of cans,modding the air box.The susp has been tweaked to suit my weight,11 stone.
Bike is fitted with a scottoiler and a data tool alarm/immobiliser
Don`t miss the chance to buy a genuine bike,any viewing/inspection by a mechanic.......no problem.I`m currently competing in the lightweight supersports on a curvy650,and will be bringing my road bike to some rounds to advertise it...pm me to arrange a viewing or for a mobile number/pictures.The bike has never been dropped,all original parts taken off the bike are included in the sale
11 STONE I remeber when i was that weight **starts counting back on finger but runs out of digits**

Good luck in your quest
Old 31-03-06, 10:30 PM   #4
scobysv

I`m a slick racing machine,or maybe it was down to my genes..............so no one wants to trade,!!?? I`m looking forward guys,towards the end of the summer will do........dont miss this BIKE
Old 02-04-06, 09:12 AM   #5
Carsick

I'd be interested.
I wouldn't be able to do a trade till around August/September, though.

My SK4 has done 23.5k miles. She's getting a little tatty, but mostly from wear and tear rather than crash damage. There are a couple of scuffs on the fairing, though.

By the end of summer, all the little bits and pieces will have been tidied up, anyway.

Let me know if you're interested, we can exchange pictures, etc.
Old 02-04-06, 09:12 PM   #6
trickywoos

Scoby, the coast road won't be the same on a 650, don't sell the thou!!!!

(did the coast road this morning with Dad, have now come back to the UK, yuck!!)

All the best tho!
Old 06-04-06, 11:38 PM   #7
scobysv

going to Kirkistown,23rd of April for test day,anyone wanna see the bike there?
Carsick,who knows if the bike is still in my hands(insurance aint out till aug)we might still deal
Old 13-04-06, 07:28 PM   #8
scobysv

bump.......
Old 24-04-06, 09:41 PM   #9
scobysv

SOLD