SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 25-07-07, 09:37 PM   #1
Stingo

Smile Fancy a dance anyone?

So, I'd heard about the wedding video that was posted on Youtube - you know the one, where certain members of the wedding party had secretly rehearsed the steps of the dance to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' and performed to the remainder of the gobsmacked audience. I finally got to check it out tonight.

First though, I watched the 8 minute long full version of the original to get me into the spirit and also to remind myself of the actual routine...1983 was a long time ago you know, can you believe it? I'd just met the first missus. .

Anyway...there I was...Youtube. And very funny it was too. But what's this? Oh, an Indian version ....oh, and an Indian Matrix...oh, and not only those but also the CPDRC on the Philippines are getting in on the act with almost a 1000 convicts 'gettin down'!! By now the tears are verily streaming down my face when... it happened. The idea we've all been waiting for.

Can you imagine it....there we all are...about a hundred .orgers in a field somewhere on AR08...bikes parked up and the tents ready for some serious 'night action'...we've just got back from the local hostelry after partaking in a gallon or two of the local favourite...when somebody puts on the music...it blares across the field...the voice of Vincent Price "The funk of 50,000 years...etc"...and all us leather clad road warriors start doing 'The monster'!! Jackson eat your heart out!!

Hey, I just thought it would give the campers something to do...it'll keep eveyone busy for a year as well rehearsing. Whadya think?

I didn't post it in the AR08 thread because I thought it would waste valuable 'Fizzspace' and would be more appreciated here...oh and I haven't posted a link because I reckon most of you will have it on your favourites anyway. So there.

You know me...always willing to share stuff...

Edit: link below...

Last edited by Stingo; 25-07-07 at 10:02 PM. Reason: mentioned the link
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-07, 09:51 PM   #2
ASM-Forever

Default Re: Fancy a dance anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
So, I'd heard about the wedding video that was posted on Youtube - you know the one, where certain members of the wedding party had secretly rehearsed the steps of the dance to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' and performed to the remainder of the gobsmacked audience. I finally got to check it out tonight....
Set us up with a link then...you cant tantalise us like that
Old 25-07-07, 09:58 PM   #3
Stingo

Here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPmYbP0F4Zw
Old 25-07-07, 10:15 PM   #4
ASM-Forever

LMAO....they both were class

Another unrelated youtube funny is the "cheese rolling" in Gloucester....i did this a few years back and i recommend it to anyone. How i managed to escape with only bruises i will never know

Linky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC5ykhXDDbo&feature=dir
Old 25-07-07, 10:27 PM   #5
Stingo

How silly of me - I thought they actually just rolled the cheeses...not the humans!! Think I'll watch from a safe distance...oh and I'm not sure that we should do that on AR08!!
Old 25-07-07, 10:47 PM   #6
phil24_7
Mega Poster

You never cease to amaze me with the randomness of your posts.

Your a very strange individual who surfing habits will surely be critiqued by future generations who'll then use that to form their views and beliefs of our society!!!

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-07, 06:57 PM   #7
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-07, 10:19 AM   #8
K

Awww - I found these little guys too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp2hQ...related&search=
Ain't they just soooo cute with their little fingers.
Old 27-07-07, 02:55 PM   #9
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
So, I'd heard about the wedding video that was posted on Youtube - you know the one, where certain members of the wedding party had secretly rehearsed the steps of the dance to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' and performed to the remainder of the gobsmacked audience. I finally got to check it out tonight.

First though, I watched the 8 minute long full version of the original to get me into the spirit and also to remind myself of the actual routine...1983 was a long time ago you know, can you believe it? I'd just met the first missus. .

Anyway...there I was...Youtube. And very funny it was too. But what's this? Oh, an Indian version ....oh, and an Indian Matrix...oh, and not only those but also the CPDRC on the Philippines are getting in on the act with almost a 1000 convicts 'gettin down'!! By now the tears are verily streaming down my face when... it happened. The idea we've all been waiting for.

Can you imagine it....there we all are...about a hundred .orgers in a field somewhere on AR08...bikes parked up and the tents ready for some serious 'night action'...we've just got back from the local hostelry after partaking in a gallon or two of the local favourite...when somebody puts on the music...it blares across the field...the voice of Vincent Price "The funk of 50,000 years...etc"...and all us leather clad road warriors start doing 'The monster'!! Jackson eat your heart out!!

Hey, I just thought it would give the campers something to do...it'll keep eveyone busy for a year as well rehearsing. Whadya think?

I didn't post it in the AR08 thread because I thought it would waste valuable 'Fizzspace' and would be more appreciated here...oh and I haven't posted a link because I reckon most of you will have it on your favourites anyway. So there.

You know me...always willing to share stuff...

Edit: link below...
Well Ill be there count me in.lol. that was excellent