SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 06-08-12, 04:18 PM   #1
Stenno

Default Selling CDs

Need to make some space so decided to sell all of my CDs. I've currently scanned half of them into Music Magpie for which I'm being offered about £60 for 100 CDs.

Now do I just be done with it or has anyone had any luck selling CDs on eBay? Is it worth the effort to buy a bundle of envelopes and do it myself? Any guesses on how much the postage would cost?

Cheers.
Old 06-08-12, 04:28 PM   #2
missyburd

Default Re: Selling CDs

People have stuck them on here in the past, just an idea?

Postage wise you're probably looking at about £1.50 - £2 per CD, cheaper if folk buy more than one obviously.
Old 06-08-12, 04:34 PM   #3
maviczap
Mega Poster

You could sell them on Amazon, if you open a seller account.

I sold some of my late Fathers books this way, they stay on forever, until the item sells or you remove it.

No listing fees and no re-listing if they don't sell.

Only thing that annoys me with the books is that the postal credit I get from Amazon doesn't cover the postage on the bigger books, which reduces my profit, which would have gone to the Air Ambulance.

But the bonus is that I can check to see if any of the books are worth listing by finding the book by its ISBN number, also saves hassle during the listing process.
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-12, 03:11 PM   #4
ClunkintheUK

What kinda music do you have? I wouldn't mind adding more music to the collection, and would definitely give better then 60p a CD. I am just up in balham, so no worries about postage.