SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 23-01-09, 10:43 PM   #41
Lou M

Default Re: The Friday "What you doing this weekend" thread......, sponsored by the tobacco industry.

Tonight, went to the pub (which I Never do!)
Tomorrow, sort out yet another flat tyre on the car.
Sunday, sort out my daughters bedroom and clothes to prove to her that she doesn't need any more tee-shirts for her holiday!
Old 23-01-09, 11:01 PM   #42
the_runt69

Default Re: The Friday "What you doing this weekend" thread......, sponsored by the tobacco industry.

Tonight worked till 19.50 then a quick pint on the way home
Tomorrow working 13.00 - 20.00 and must remember to take the bike keys with me so I can charge the battery back up so I can get it home from work
Sunday, work 07.00 till 19.30 charge the battery some more
Old 24-01-09, 10:41 AM   #43
phil24_7
Mega Poster

Friday - pick up car from getting an MOT (track rod end and timing needed sorting, not bad for a 13 year old car!), then take bike for MOT (no problems, went straight through), then home and get tax for both vehicles (this is starting to cost a bit now!!), look for insurance for my bike ( ), then cook up a curry and chill for the evening.

Saturday - Get supplies for Kate as she's not too well, chill, maybe do some ork on the bike and maybe get Kate out on Ebony again if she starts to feel any better.

Sunday - Chill, possibly work on the bike, maybe get Kate out on Ebony, roast round mothers then bath before bed ready to start work on Monday!!

I could end up doing a lot this weekend or not much at all, we'll have to wait an see!

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-09, 05:33 PM   #44
metalmonkey

Lets see....

Friday went out.
Saturday Got the spare key fob, programmed into the alarm, got the bar ends on the bike! Got home, swaped the battery out on the bike(it works better now) cooked a stir fry, changed went out for a party.
Sunday I finally got home 6am today, after drinking err quite a bit 2 bottles of liqor between 4 of us. I feel better now. I also went food shopping, which was painful.

The coming week, I loads of stuff to do rewrite my CV as its years out of date, carry on the general house tidy up I'm on mission to get the house orgainsed, tidy. Thinkig where is the best place to add shelves in the garage and my room.
Old 25-01-09, 06:44 PM   #45
keithd

i've had a fab weekend.

i win!
Old 25-01-09, 07:10 PM   #46
ogden
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
i've had a fab weekend.

i win!
This weekend, maybe.

But next weekend I pick up my thou. So I'll win. Hurrah.
S1000XR | 990SMT | YZF-R6 #7
ogden is offline   Reply With Quote