SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

East Anglian Revolution If you're based in East Anglia, then this could be for you.

Old 20-08-07, 06:28 PM   #1
Ward8124

Default The Dash

All,

For those who wanted a good technical blast in Cambridgeshire/Huntington/Peterborough area with just about everything to tax even the better riders you might wanna do the "Dash" which was shown to me by a mate of mine and I've extended it for more fun factor. See below for the link

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=...0338&z=14&om=1

Basically you start and Finish at Tescos Barhill then go Anti clockwise round the route and it includes a truly awesome stretch of tarmac by Abbots Ripton to which everyone who came on Skips ride out can vouch for as a real hoot.
I know this route inside out and have still yet to perfect every bend at speed so plenty of challenges for those advance riders amongst us and some real eye openers for those who need some more road time.

Point to note tho and that is if you do this route make sure you go with someone because if make a mistake you may not be found for a while so be safe but I can show you personally for a while as Im on holiday soon but will be eager to get out on my return!

Have fun!