SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Essex Lounge No Nova's or Impreza's alllowed. Your MC's are Supervox & Messie.

Old 02-06-05, 06:44 PM   #1
Jdubya

Default BEWARE of this driver!

I'm not normally into naming and shaming but this guy just put me over the edge Silver BMW Conv reg LN51TEV...crossing the dartford bridge, this idiot deliberately moves over in his lane to block a hornet 900 filtering past whilst he was on his mobile AND preening himself in the rear-view mirror...then nearly takes me out at the roundabout at J1a by going ACROSS 3 lanes (l-->r) because he was in the wrong lane for bluewater, then proceeds by undertaking cars all the way along to bluewater What a C*NT!
Old 02-06-05, 07:30 PM   #2
jaymz

hey how amazing no coppers in sight !!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-05, 09:09 AM   #3
Halonic

Default Re: BEWARE of this driver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdubya
I'm not normally into naming and shaming but this guy just put me over the edge Silver BMW Conv reg LN51TEV...crossing the dartford bridge, this idiot deliberately moves over in his lane to block a hornet 900 filtering past whilst he was on his mobile AND preening himself in the rear-view mirror...then nearly takes me out at the roundabout at J1a by going ACROSS 3 lanes (l-->r) because he was in the wrong lane for bluewater, then proceeds by undertaking cars all the way along to bluewater What a C*NT!
Report him, you'll be doing us all a favour, and it'll be fun
Old 03-06-05, 10:41 AM   #4

Default Re: BEWARE of this driver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halonic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdubya
Report him, you'll be doing us all a favour, and it'll be fun
sadly u need to seperate witnesses to do this, as i reported som attrocious driving on the M6 got a load of forms to fill in that were promptly binned by the police as i was th eonly whitness in the car....ferkin typical,,,car looked stolen and yuves about 14..ffs.. cest la vie