SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2008 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2008 SV650.org's annual rideout.

Old 08-02-08, 09:47 PM   #1
admin
John T
Mega Poster

Default I would just like to say....

I just wanted to say a quick word of thanks to Fizzwheel and his team for taking on the task of organising this years AR.

It's not easy setting up an event like this, once the intial euphoria of taking the decision to stage the event wears off, and you get stuck into the hard work, the problems start to leak out of the woodwork.

The last event I organised was back in 2006 I think, and it wasn't as elaborate as last years or this. Each year the event gets more ambitious and with that comes bigger headaches.

I notice that there have been one or two moans on the threads here. Please have a thought for Fizz and his team, they're doing the best job they can and it can be a bit demoralising when you get criticised all the time. I'm not saying keep your concerns to yourself, but keep the comments constructive and helpful.

Personally I'm looking forward to this years event as I missed out on last years. The location looks good, as does the company. So please support Fizz and the team by signing up and giving your support.

Anyone who's attended these events before, have had a great time, made some good friends, and had some good stories to tell afterwards.

John
Old 08-02-08, 09:55 PM   #2
hovis

Default Re: I would just like to say....

+1

well done AR08 team
Old 08-02-08, 09:55 PM   #3
Viper

Thanks John
Old 08-02-08, 10:06 PM   #4
caz650s

+2 Thanks Viper fizz and the rest of the 'crew' !
Can't wait....
Old 08-02-08, 10:08 PM   #5
carlos

Yeah, well done guys. I'm hoping to be there with my daughter, won't be able to confirm 100% if it works around work commitments for another month or so, but either way it sounds like a great weekend. Fingers crossed.
Old 07-06-08, 03:55 PM   #6
stewie

Default Re: It worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcrubuyuuie View Post
Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor, the doctor gave him a pill and told him to take it before he went to bed. Tom slept well, and in fact, beat the alarm in the morning. He had a leisurely breakfast and drove cheerfully to work. "Boss", he said, "The pill actually worked!" "That's all fine" said the boss, "But where were you yesterday?" ----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,
WTF ?
Old 07-06-08, 04:44 PM   #7
MR UKI (1)

Default Re: It worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
WTF ?
Dunno, but there's another in Hardware section. Anyways, big up to the AR08 peeps for arranging. Looking forward to it
Old 08-06-08, 06:13 AM   #8
Tara

Thanks guys i'm really looking forward to it now
Old 08-06-08, 10:18 PM   #9
Jester666

Top work chaps!
Old 09-06-08, 10:03 AM   #10
neio79

well done , tea and medal ceromony on sat night!!