SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 14-07-06, 12:27 PM   #11
Jester666

and one of the guys in braveheart had white with red hearts boxers on[/quote]

Mel Gibsons charge down the hill after his "never take away our freedom" speach. Broadsword the battle axe then broadsword again!
Old 14-07-06, 12:29 PM   #12
Viney
Mega Poster

www.movie-mistakes.com

Enjoy
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-06, 12:32 PM   #13
northwind
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVR_Tracy
How about the scene in one the earlier star wars (Can't remember which one), where the storm trooper bangs his head...
I prefer when Darth Vader says "sperm". (first film, only happens in teh pre-remastered versions which is PROOF, I tells you, that it's not just me, else why edit it?) "I sense a presence I have not felt for many years.... SPERM"
But we're oh so easily swayed"
northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-06, 12:33 PM   #14
Mr Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall
I think one of the guys in Gladiator had a digital watch on
Don't knock that film, I was an 'extra' in it

Right at the beginning, far left, I was a Vandal or whatever they were. I wore a furry hat and waved a brooom in the air. Don't look too hard, I'm only the size of a couple of pixels . . .
Old 14-07-06, 01:16 PM   #15
huge

Plan 9 From Outer Space

the flying saucers are blatantly plates being spun across the camera
Old 14-07-06, 01:31 PM   #16
Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester666
and one of the guys in braveheart had white with red hearts boxers on
Mel Gibsons charge down the hill after his "never take away our freedom" speach. Broadsword the battle axe then broadsword again![/quote]

He may have droped it then found it again.
Old 14-07-06, 03:06 PM   #17
DanDare

War of the worlds,

the grandparents in the very last scene was the bird and bloke from the original 50's classic.
Old 14-07-06, 03:20 PM   #18
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Any recent Steven Segal film, when you realise hes its not him doing the fighting, funny as hell.
Really????????

Steven Segal is one of the highest ranked Aikidoka outside of Japan and can only be graded by Masters in Japan such is his knowledge and experience in the art.

He may, for vanity reasons, use a better built stunt double (he has got a bit tubby over the years) but its not because he dont know what he's doing thats for sure.

Having said that the last of his films i saw was Under Seige, the one on the ship. Oh and that other one on the train...probably Under Seige 2 was it?
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-06, 03:23 PM   #19
Swiss

Any Segal Movie must be viewed at all costs. They are the best action comedy striaght to DVD movies money can buy.
Old 14-07-06, 03:40 PM   #20
Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
Quote:
Any recent Steven Segal film, when you realise hes its not him doing the fighting, funny as hell.
Really????????

Steven Segal is one of the highest ranked Aikidoka outside of Japan and can only be graded by Masters in Japan such is his knowledge and experience in the art.

He may, for vanity reasons, use a better built stunt double (he has got a bit tubby over the years) but its not because he dont know what he's doing thats for sure.

Having said that the last of his films i saw was Under Seige, the one on the ship. Oh and that other one on the train...probably Under Seige 2 was it?
dont get me wrog i know all of the above and do like his movies, but in one of his last ones (last year somtime) he was sweating sooo much though the whole film and that was jsut from walking. EVERY bit Aikido was performed by sombody else, as he was too fat to do it convincingly

shame really