SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

TOTALSV Ireland Forum for SV riders in Ireland

Old 02-04-07, 03:53 PM   #1
yvo6

Default Newcastle

Saw some nice blue SV's in Newcastle yesterday - didnt get there until about 4pm so the big crowd had thinned out. Still there was about 70 bikes and i counted them when sitting on the wall, so there were more around the corner by the front of the pool. Nice to see it - pity about all the traffic tho
Old 02-04-07, 07:11 PM   #2
netsurfer

Default Re: Newcastle

I had considered going to Newcastle, but ruled it out due to the crowds! Would've been nice to see all the bikes though. Ended up having a long run up to Lough Navar forest on the far side of Enniskillen.
Old 09-04-07, 06:20 PM   #3
thebluelion

I took a run to newcastle on Sunday up to the caravan, took the bike down the street there must have been about 80 bikes spread out in the bike park and the info centre seen a cpl of pointies but mine was the only curvy still nice to see all the bikes though
Old 10-04-07, 10:31 AM   #4
yvo6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebluelion View Post
I took a run to newcastle on Sunday up to the caravan, took the bike down the street there must have been about 80 bikes spread out in the bike park and the info centre seen a cpl of pointies but mine was the only curvy still nice to see all the bikes though

Yep it seems to be the place to meet in that area.

Are there other towns that get big crowds of bikes at the weekend? It would be good to know where these places are. Might be an idea to start a thread on this.

yvo
Old 11-04-07, 10:31 AM   #5
thebluelion

Yvo not sure but would be good to know i heard some lads say that portrush seema to be another spot