SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 23-11-07, 07:56 PM   #1
CamKrys

Default 2004 Yellow pointy K4 + loads of extras incl. Garmin Zumo & Autocom Kit300

Unfortunately, due to suddenly going abroad and having no money, I have to sell my beloved SV

24,000 miles on the clock (just had the full 24,000mile service).
MOT until: 7th September 2008
TAX until: 31st December 2007

New chain and sprocket July 06.

Extras:
Fully faired
Oxford adjustable heated grips
Speedex exhaust (sounds sexy!) [I still have the old exhaust which you can also have]
Custom dials
Custom tank protector
Tail tidy
Scottoiler lubrication system (good for 400-800miles) + lube tube (good for an extra 2000-3000 miles)
Crash bungs
Extra set of mirrors on the handlebars
Alpha-Dot security tagging

I'll throw in my disc lock, chain lock & Oxford luggage (small tank bag, large tail pack and side paniers) if you don't already have them, and also my collection of Ride and other bike magazines.

Plus I just bought and fitted:
1) Garmin Zumo 550 sat nav (cost £420) - very robust and weatherproof, special touchscreen controls for using with gloves on (nice touch!), cradle with locking mechanism for bike, separate cradle for car, complete with Europe maps + I've paid for 1 years subscription to UK speed camera database;
2) Autocom Kit300 pro-duo system for rider & pillion (cost £280) - top end system: independent rider & pillion volume controls, automatic full VOX control - can hook mp3 player, phone, sat nav, bike to bike transceiver etc;
I also have the Garmin lead for the Autocom system (cost £45).
I'm happy to sell these with the bike or separately, although either way I want a sensible price for them as they've both only been used for 1 WEEK on a trip to Barcelona.
EDIT: If I sell the Garmin & Autocom kits with the bike i'd only add on an extra £400 for both! If I sold them separately from the bike i'd want £300 for the Garmin sat nav & £200 for the Autocom system, or £475 for both kits with the Garmin cable included for hooking it up to the Autocom system.

The bike was immaculate when I bought it from Diveboy a year and a half ago. and i've only done about 2,500 miles on it. The only difference now is that I dropped it (from stationary) onto the offside twice, causing a couple of very small scratches on the lower fairing, scuffs on the crash bung and end of the brake lever and a small dent in the metal bit that sits around the exhaust.
There is also a tiny scuff in the paintwork of the tail tidy.

Feel free to come and have a look if you're in the Cambridge area.

Any sensible offers will be considered.
PM me.

Krystl x

PS - Pic's courtesy of Paul...cheers!

PM me if you want pics of the damage & the exhaust - I can't upload any more pics here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My bikes custom tank protector.jpg (27.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg My bikes custom dials.jpg (26.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg My bike 5...cropped.JPG (15.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 65FG0126.jpg (25.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 65FG0127.jpg (28.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by CamKrys; 29-11-07 at 05:55 PM. Reason: For got mention new chain and sprocket last year, spare exhaust and added Ride magazines.
Old 24-11-07, 01:00 PM   #2
Biker_Billy

Default Re: 2004 Yellow pointy K4 + loads of extras incl. Garmin Zumo & Autocom Kit300

Hiya,

Dont suppose you would sell the sat nav separately?

Good luck with selling the bike tho...

Billy.
Old 24-11-07, 10:16 PM   #3
peahead

Default Re: 2004 Yellow pointy K4 + loads of extras incl. Garmin Zumo & Autocom Kit300

do you know where you got the dials, and if there is any other designs or anythin, im in cambs area- peterborough, where u abouts?

and good luck with the bike looks good
Old 25-11-07, 12:10 AM   #4
SeismicRaptor

pm sent regarding the bike (wouldn't be interested in the Sat Nav / comms kit)

Jason
Old 26-11-07, 07:13 AM   #5
ivantate

I am also interested in the Garmin/Autocom kit. Let me know a price if Billy doesnt have it.

Thanks
Old 26-11-07, 12:37 PM   #6
CamKrys

You'd have to ask Diveboy about the custom dials, he had them made. Sorry I can't be of more use. K =)