SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 29-06-07, 07:44 AM   #21
Fizzy Fish

Default Re: It's like the night before Xmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus01 View Post
Anna, I share your enthusiasim
Too right. hell, i'm excited about it and I'm not even going!

and just so i don't feel left out i'm gonna ride round on my bike in the rain today as well

hope you all have a great time
Old 29-06-07, 08:50 AM   #22
Tara

Guys have a great time gutted we won't be there this year but looking forward to seeing the pics

my dad is in the lakes at the moment and the weather forecast aint good but hell its a bout the people not the weather

Just ride safe everyone
Old 29-06-07, 09:45 AM   #23
Filipe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
its a bout the people not the weather

Just ride safe everyone
Say that again when you're soaked to your undies, trying to ride the bike without spinning the back wheel too much and lowsiding the front, mist forming on your visor so you can't see 50 yards in front of you, all this in roads you don't know at all.

Now seriously, I'm gutted I can't go either but like Spiderman and Keith said I'm not too sure I'd be doing it even if there was a chance, I'm not that confident in my riding abilities to ride in the pouring rain and going back to a soaked tent in the middle of a muddy field isn't exactly my idea of a calm and relaxing place, which would be what I'd be needing afterwards.

That said, I wish you all loads of fun, and I do want to see pics. And please, ride safe, don't spoil it with an off.