SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 20-11-19, 12:47 PM   #1
Tom_the_great

Default Potentially up for sale

Hi all,

Was sorting round the garage at the weekend and the SV was looking all sorry for its self so pulled it out for some photos and thought it maybe time for some one to enjoy it rather then just look at it...

This is one of those half arsed sale threads, dont really want to sell it but honestly can't see me ever riding it agian so it really should goto a better home.

2010 SV650S
Mileage is just over the 3200 mark ... yes I know 3000 in 9 years
Was serviced at 600 Paggetts and I've changed the fluids myself every year (except this last year as its been stood/rolled around for well over 12 months now).

Everything works, looks and sounds as it should thanks to some nice upgrades main ones being Delkevic real carbon exhaust (not short, sounds just right without being hooligan), Black screen, Few nice anodised bolts to match, R&G Crash bungs, Tail Tidy and Black rear hugger.

Has little surfaces rust on the usual areas thanks to the cheap materials Suzuki use but it had ACF50 all over it when back when I "used" it.

Has everything you'd expect keys wallets etc and plenty of other bits too.

Price is £2100 Firm, no offers as is (dead battery, not mot).

I am happy to put new battery on it, MOT and service but will then want £2500 again firm no offers.

Anyway photos are always good so see below... as always fire any questions across.

Tom.

Black Tinted Screen!, Evotech Tail Tidy!, OEM Rear Hugger!, R&G Crash Bungs!, Delkevic Exhuast!

Current Mileage = 3000 (Ish)
Tom_the_great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-19, 01:27 PM   #2
shiftin_gear98

Default Re: Potentially up for sale

Bargain. GLWS.