SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Track Days Post up here about trackdays

Old 29-04-07, 10:33 AM   #31
enzyme

Default Re: Trackday - Lydden Circuit - Sat 28th April

weazelz - not again at Lydden!! . Main thing is no broken bones, hope you are feeling better get the bike fixed soon
Old 29-04-07, 04:33 PM   #32
ARAF

I saw a few of you around the pits, but unfortunately was too pre-occupied with the group I had, to come and say hello.

The yellow SV seemed to be going well, but I think a wash would improve it's power to weight ratio.

Weaselz, your bike was a sorry state after the accident. I can't say that it looked out of place, next to the toilet. Glad to hear that you didn't break anything, unlike the unfortunate Ducati rider in the afternoon, who was practicing for next weeks race, and did a collar bone at Devil's Elbow.

Looking at the dates, I reckon August will be my next trip down there. I don't want to tempt fate with the two before, which are each a week before I go away.
Old 29-04-07, 07:07 PM   #33
weazelz

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
weazelz - not again at Lydden!! . Main thing is no broken bones, hope you are feeling better get the bike fixed soon
different corner though
Old 29-04-07, 07:11 PM   #34
weazelz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARAF View Post
were you on the black pointy in novice? if you were, you looked like you were going well. the bike sounded nice too

to be honest, my bike was in a fairly sorry state before the accident, so I'm not too bothered. I rather enjoy lapping shiny sportsbikes on my filthy, held-together-with-tape machine
Old 29-04-07, 07:43 PM   #35
Blue_SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by weazelz View Post
were you on the black pointy in novice? if you were, you looked like you were going well. the bike sounded nice too

to be honest, my bike was in a fairly sorry state before the accident, so I'm not too bothered. I rather enjoy lapping shiny sportsbikes on my filthy, held-together-with-tape machine
I am sure it's nothing more than a flesh wound on the old girl ... your SV seems indestructible, its already been crashed more times than a ZX81!!
Old 29-04-07, 10:11 PM   #36
ARAF

Quote:
Not I sir. My SV is a blue K1 Curvey. It wasn't at the track though, as I was videoing from a Kawasaki Trailie in the green group.
Old 02-05-07, 09:17 PM   #37
weazelz

Old 02-05-07, 09:25 PM   #38
Tim in Belgium

I think the wheels need cleaning!
Old 03-05-07, 08:47 AM   #39
ARAF

So, if you were on the yellow one, who's was the black/yellow one that got mashed?
Old 03-05-07, 08:56 AM   #40
Blue_SV650S

Quote:
pics
And you still haven't broken a clip-on OR a leaver, that bike is indestructible!!!