SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 07-06-11, 05:15 PM   #1
arcdef

Default Frank thomas 2pc - Very good condition

I have for sale one Frank Thomas 2pc.

Jacket is a size 42, trousers are a size 34

They are a very comfortable set of leathers with large stretch panels down each arm and running from behind each knee up to the crotch area. They have all the usual armour (knee, elbow, shoulder) plus i have added additional armour for the hips. Sliders are also included which have been unused. The jacket has a removable thermal lining to help keep the cold at bay.

As you can see they are in great condition with no cracks, scuffs or marks and have recently been conditioned to keep them nice and supple.

I am after a mere £60 posted via courier.

Cheers,

Ash.
Old 10-06-11, 04:45 PM   #2
southend_sv

Default Re: Frank thomas 2pc - Very good condition

Ive pm'd you, hopefully theyre still available if so ill take em off ya hands