SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 10-11-04, 06:07 PM   #1
Nick

Default more sodding parking tickets

yes.....it's the phantom parking ticket flinger........

just got in from work to find a late payment parking ticket on the doormat.........feck....!!

and guess where.......... frith st, 8th november....anyone remeber?.....and if they think there going to get a penny out of me they can go take a flying ****........this makes me so angry......

now i know that were not supposed to park where we all park and if a warden asked me to move on i would (after kicking him in the ********) but to sneak around and write tickets and not issue them is crap......

stern letter to wankminster council on it's way.........

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 10-11-04, 06:31 PM   #2
Nick

just found this........!!

If the Local Authority does not reply within 56 days of receiving your initial appeal, they must cancel the Penalty Charge Notice and refund any charges you have paid i.e. clamping or tow-away.

A Local Authority cannot clamp or remove your vehicle if:

You return to it before the clamp padlock is closed.

You return to it before it is completely off the ground.

Enforcing London 's road signs has historically been the responsibility of the Police. From 21 st June 2004 this changed, with Transport for London (TfL) taking responsibility for all of London 's major roads. In addition, six London boroughs, Camden , Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Newham and Wandsworth, began enforcement on their own roads. Some boroughs will use Parking Attendants (superwardens) and their word alone on “conduct observed”, will be seen as sufficient evidence to issue a Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN).

Some Local Authorities have a “good grace” period of 5 minutes. This applies to the London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea but not the London Borough of Westminster, which is now “unofficially” 2 minutes.
Parking Attendants must be wearing their uniform, which includes their hat. If you witness them issuing your ticket and they are not wearing their uniform or hats, then the ticket issued is invalid.
If the Parking Attendant has not placed the ticket on your vehicle, or handed it to you, then the ticket has not been properly served and is therefore invalid.
Old 10-11-04, 07:58 PM   #3
Jelster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
If the Parking Attendant has not placed the ticket on your vehicle, or handed it to you, then the ticket has not been properly served and is therefore invalid.
That's a handy thing to know....

Old 10-11-04, 09:28 PM   #4
jonboy

It's strange but I think I remember this. I remember turning around and seeing a warden standing by the bikes directly outside Nero's (I was in the road in front of the bikes chatting to all and sundry) and he hurriedly put something like a notebook inside his pocket when he saw me looking and walked off. I thought perhaps he was going to issue a ticket but changed his mind and I then I thought nothing more of it.

What do you reckon?

Old 10-11-04, 09:36 PM   #5
DeeJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy
It's strange but I think I remember this. I remember turning around and seeing a warden standing by the bikes directly outside Nero's (I was in the road in front of the bikes chatting to all and sundry) and he hurriedly put something like a notebook inside his pocket when he saw me looking and walked off. I thought perhaps he was going to issue a ticket but changed his mind and I then I thought nothing more of it.

What do you reckon?

Guess i will be covering my plate up this Friday!!
Old 10-11-04, 09:51 PM   #6
Rob S (Yella)

Are they allowed to write the numbers in a little book then go around the corner and issue a ticket out of site. Surley if the owners are near the vehicles he should hand them the tickets or put them on the vehicle. You are such a hard looking bunch (not) he was probably scared to hand them out like a man. He should be peeled and sent to live in a salt mine.

Question is what did he do with the tickets.

1. Put them in the bin.

2. Take them home and use them a loo paper.

3. Stick them half way up his back passage, pretend he's a ticket printing machine and get all excited and take them to bed with him.
Old 10-11-04, 10:30 PM   #7
jonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S (Yella)
3. Stick them half way up his back passag
Well if he didn't, I feel we would certainly have tried.

Old 10-11-04, 10:56 PM   #8
Nick

so.....anyone fancy being a wittness to the fact that i was with or near my bike all the times and at no point was there a ticket put on my bike nor given to me by traffic warden......? thats the only stament i will need but also addresses.........of anyone that will wittness for me......if you dont fancy it, dont know me or heavens forbid...... dont like me.. ..steady jonboy....!!!!...no problem...i understand...
Old 10-11-04, 11:00 PM   #9
jonboy

Yup, count me in!

Old 10-11-04, 11:04 PM   #10
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
so.....anyone fancy being a wittness to the fact that i was with or near my bike all the times and at no point was there a ticket put on my bike nor given to me by traffic warden......? thats the only stament i will need but also addresses.........of anyone that will wittness for me......if you dont fancy it, dont know me or heavens forbid...... dont like me.. ..steady jonboy....!!!!...no problem...i understand...

just PM with addresses...........your too kind

so.....how do i send a letter about a parking tick without usingthe words ****, barsteward, and c u next tuesday.....?