SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Guildford Massive For the Guildford Guys N Girls.

Old 08-04-10, 11:08 PM   #1
Chefums

Default Quick update

Hey guys
I havent posted ina while so thought I would catch up with you guys and let u know what was happening... I have settled in to my new job now and it is proving to be better than I thought it was gonna be... Except the fact that it is right on a main biker route lol and they all go zipping past teasing me reminding me off the fact i dont have one yet lol .... The new manager is a bit off a **** but i can deal with him....
Main thing is unfortunatley I am having to put off buying a bike indefinatley. My dad had a Heart attack last sunday and he will be on the sick for atleast 6 weeks... and his job will only pay him stat sick pay which him and my mum will never be able to live on.. So i am sending half my pay check home to them so until he is up and about and back at work. I am not getting a bike....
But if anyone wants to donate a bike would be appreciated lol

Dave...
Old 09-04-10, 12:07 AM   #2
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Default Re: Quick update

That's very good and very bad to hear, I'm sure you can figure out which is which.

Emm, I do have an SV that's not doing anything except collecting dust at the mo, but it is in need of tax, ins, MOT and the smallest of repairs.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-10, 03:02 PM   #3
Chefums

pop Round stu we can have a chat over a beer maybe lol......
Old 10-04-10, 04:35 PM   #4
kitkat

good to hear your enjoying your job, not so great news about your dad. Hope he recovers soon and you dont miss the whole summer