SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 30-03-06, 12:52 PM   #1
LondonLad

Default Mobile Mechanic North/East London

following on from my post regarding putting to much oil in my 2000 sv650s. I now know that the following needs doing before she's running again - new spark plugs, oil filter, airbox cleaning out and oil drained and replaced to the CORRECT level.

Does anyone know of a mobile motorcycle mechanic. I've tried Optiflowlondon.co.uk and he is booked up for the next two weeks. According to him there are only 2 mobile mechanics in London - him in the east (canary Wharf) and some other fella in far west London.

Does anybody know of anyone that can help. I'm based in stoke Newington - N16 post code.

With all the posts on here asking for mechanical help/advice has anybody considered setting up their own mobile mechanic business - seems like theres a big gap in the market. £ £ £ £ £
Old 30-03-06, 05:59 PM   #2
JediGoat

Call Jim at The Cavalry (0800 956 7594 or 07974 260 311). He does punctures, roadside repair and servicing.

When I binned my bike down the road, I called him, and he sent one of the guys out in the van to collect my bike. When he turned up he'd already arranged to pick up the parts, and booked it into a garage to do the repairs.

Try to avoid calling during ruch hour (if you can) as they're normally busy with punctures.

HTH
Jo
JediGoat is offline   Reply With Quote