SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 10-12-12, 02:57 PM   #1
Fifteen15

Default RST Slice leather trousers, Furygan textile jacket, A* cap

RST Slice leather trousers size 30 UK (50 EU). Only been used for 2-3 months therefore are in very good condition. I'm a fair weather rider so they've rarely seen the rain (maybe once or twice from when I've been caught out). Knee sliders are included.

In the second trouser picture, you can see some small white marks. This is black reflective paint (not sure what they use) that has come off the reflective bits but they are completely invisible to the human eye, they just show up in the pictures because I had flash on. Also on the second trouser picture, it looks as though the reflective strips are silver. They are in fact black, but obviously show up as silver because of the flash on the camera.

I'm looking for £80 + £10 P&P for the trousers.

Also for sale is a brand new with tags Furygan Titan textile jacket, size medium. Awesome jacket, protection is second to none and it looks amazing on. £190 + £15 P&P.

EDIT: Alpinestars cap sold.

Last edited by Fifteen15; 12-12-12 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-12-12, 06:02 PM   #2
tonyk
Mega Poster

Default Re: RST Slice leather trousers, Furygan textile jacket, A* cap

Hi,
Can I have the cap, Where Are u .?

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and clear all doubts."
Some days its not even worth chewing through the restraints...
tonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-12, 06:27 PM   #3
Fifteen15

Sorry you just missed out. Just received payment from someone else
Old 15-12-12, 12:06 PM   #4
Fifteen15

Bump