SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 16-06-20, 08:42 PM   #1
johnnyrod
Mega Poster

Default Curvy SV bits and bobs

Some stuff I Found in the garage... I can email pics, not got anything uploaded. For more than one thing you'll only pay one lot of post, I'll work out a good price.

Rear brake light switch, with spring on one end and cable/plug on the other, and the adjuster nut. Working, obvs, £5 posted

OEM rear shock from 1999 bike, not used for many years but was working, chrome on rod is good, no leaks. £30 posted. I have a pair of dogbones to raise the back a little, will throw those in.

Front set of brake lines (OEM), all 3 still attached to the splitter. 1999 but look fine, yours for £10 posted

Plain fork tops (no adjusters), standard springs, and spacer tubes, which may or ma not have been cut down a bit. No idea why you'd want these but if i can get them in a small parcel box then you can have them for a fiver.

OEM exhaust, decent nick, mysteriously missing the front flange, and the jubliee clamp underneath has given up. You don't really need it to be honest, and the exhaust is leak-free and ready to use (when you put a flange on the front pipe). £70 collected from Doncaster, or if you want a courier then see what you can find.

Pair of cylinder heads, 1999 with 2003 tensioners. Not used for many years, but when they were, they burned no oil and were jolly good. Complete with rocker covers, buckets and shims, intake stubs, and whatever other bits they normally have attached to them. Bit of a guess at £100 for the pair. 11kg of metal so I'd have to work out delivery cost.

2x exhaust cams for 1999, or if you buy the heads then I'll throw these in too. £15 posted otherwise.

Drop me a line for any of this stuff, and I'll send pictures if you give me your email address.
johnnyrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-20, 05:33 PM   #2
johnnyrod
Mega Poster

Default Re: Curvy SV bits and bobs

I've still got all this stuff if anyone wants it
johnnyrod is offline   Reply With Quote