SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 22-04-20, 07:30 AM   #1
LiamHarvison

Default Scorpion Serket Carbon Exhaust - £200 ONO (excl. postage)

Hi all,

Just been clearing some stuff out after selling my SV earlier in the year

One item is the Scorpion slip on exhaust that I had fitted to the bike. Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZDSjQUwwuxWa93x86 (sorry - not brilliant with inserting pictures here! Let me know if there are any issues)

The Scorpion website has a video showing the sound along with fitting guides: https://www.scorpion-exhausts.com/su...xhaust-systems

The exhaust comes with the baffle, link pipe & springs as can be seen in the photos. It is in a very good condition, with a couple of tar spots here and there which should be fairly simple to remove, along with a small paint chip on the red outlet part (not really noticeable once on the bike and should be easy to touch up with paint if desired).

Brand new it is listed for £379 (for the carbon version), however I'm looking for £200 excluding postage which I think is a fair price. Open to near offers.

Perfect solution to isolation boredom and gives you something to look forward to using! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers all!
LiamHarvison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-20, 08:12 AM   #2
LiamHarvison

Default Re: Scorpion Serket Carbon Exhaust - £200 ONO (excl. postage)

*sold*
LiamHarvison is offline   Reply With Quote