SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 17-08-17, 12:32 AM   #4821
BanannaMan

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Nazis

Emboldened by remarks from our great leader, Nazis are beginning to reveal themselves both in public and on social media.

Another rally like the one last weekend in Charlottesville is expected in Kentucky on Saturday.
What do Nazis have to do with Confederate Monuments?
Nothing, they are just trying to start a race war.

Saw two Nazi flags flying today.
One in the back of a truck the other mounted on a house.

If the statues from our WWII monuments could come to life there would be no Nazi flags parading in our streets.

"The Mountains are calling and I must go"

Last edited by BanannaMan; 17-08-17 at 12:38 AM.
BanannaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 05:48 AM   #4822
garynortheast
Mega Poster

Worrying times Bill.
The brexsh1t con here revealed a very unpleasant level of hatred/intolerance amongst a sizeable number of people, the like of which I've not seen for a very long time.

Last edited by garynortheast; 17-08-17 at 05:50 AM.
garynortheast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 06:22 AM   #4823
DomP

Truly shocking that our world is coming to this. As if two World wars wasn't enough to teach us.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Old 17-08-17, 07:10 AM   #4824
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garynortheast View Post
Worrying times Bill.
The brexsh1t con here revealed a very unpleasant level of hatred/intolerance amongst a sizeable number of people, the like of which I've not seen for a very long time.
The levels of intolerance are probably a backlash against unwelcome freeloader 'gimmegrants' taking a shortcut through normal immigration controls.

Levels of intolerance not seen since WW1 and WW2 in fact when a sizeable proportion of the population of USA and UK (and most other proper civilised countries) were intolerant of the Germans LOL - I would liken !slam to Nazi movement, they are led by fanatics and just as quick to kill people who do not want to follow their way of life, only in !slam the women are the underdogs (well, all women in fact, as well as infidels ie. the majority of western people), just like the J3ws were in Europe in the 1930's and 40's (but the j3ws are in just as much danger from Musl!ms today).

bit of light reading, https://www.amazon.com/Stranger-My-O...y+own+hometown

also google Pat Condel on youtube. - he is not anti-musl!m - just pro free speech and democracy

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Last edited by SV650rules; 17-08-17 at 07:14 AM.
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 07:33 AM   #4825
21QUEST
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV650rules View Post
The levels of intolerance are probably a backlash against unwelcome freeloader 'gimmegrants' taking a shortcut through normal immigration controls.

Levels of intolerance not seen since WW1 and WW2 in fact when a sizeable proportion of the population of USA and UK (and most other proper civilised countries) were intolerant of the Germans LOL - I would liken !slam to Nazi movement, they are led by fanatics and just as quick to kill people who do not want to follow their way of life, only in !slam the women are the underdogs (well, all women in fact, as well as infidels ie. the majority of western people), just like the J3ws were in Europe in the 1930's and 40's (but the j3ws are in just as much danger from Musl!ms today).

also google Pat Condel on youtube. - he is not anti-musl!m - just pro free speech and democracy
Sounds like you'd fit right in with the other lot, across the pond.

I mean no offence by the way. ...just an observation. And yes, I do believe in your right to free speech.

Best Regards
Blue, mate, having read a lot of your stuff I'd say 'in your head' is unknown territory for most of us
21QUEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 07:41 AM   #4826
DomP

Does it matter where people are from?
I've worked with some really nice people who have moved here from India, Poland but can think of many so called UK natives that I wouldn't want to share a bus with.

Old 17-08-17, 07:50 AM   #4827
21QUEST
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomP View Post
Does it matter where people are from?
I've worked with some really nice people who have moved here from India, Poland but can think of many so called UK natives that I wouldn't want to share a bus with.

I'd put it even simpler than that. I've worked and lived with/around some (a lot actually ) really nice humans.
And of course, have also come across some real p sounds like ricks too .
Blue, mate, having read a lot of your stuff I'd say 'in your head' is unknown territory for most of us

Last edited by 21QUEST; 17-08-17 at 07:52 AM. Reason: That's for me to know
21QUEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 07:53 AM   #4828
ophic
Mega Poster

Quote:
I would liken !slam to Nazi movement
Ok where do I start... OK I'm just gonna say that most Muslims are quite nice people. You can draw your own comparisons.
Old 17-08-17, 08:02 AM   #4829
maviczap
Mega Poster

Quote:

I respect your right to free speech, but in all my years on the Org, I've never read such a terrible post.
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 09:46 AM   #4830
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophic View Post
Ok where do I start... OK I'm just gonna say that most Muslims are quite nice people. You can draw your own comparisons.
Yes, I have traveled a great deal, in fact I now hate airports and planes, I have worked with muslims ( and in muslim countries and found their way of government oppressive) and think a lot of them are nice, but then again I have worked in Germany and think a lot of Germans are nice, and I do realise that the majority of Germans were not in favour of WW1 and 2, but enough were radicalised by their leaders to cause a heap of sh!t.

I lived in overseas countries twice (legally, after going though 6 to 9 months of paperwork and medical checks) for a total of 15 years and you know what, I have always respected the laws of the country and wishes of the people who have let me visit / live in their countries and have NEVER tried to change their way of life or set up my own parallel legal system based on a book written by men thousands of years ago. I wish the same could be said for certain groups who have fled poverty and deprivation in their country of birth and then try to change your government from a secular one to a religious one (which we have learned the hard way in thousands of years of trouble and fighting in Europe will never work).

Some people react if you are nice to them by being nice back, others think you are weak and will take advantage - it's the way of the world.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/...oderate-islam/

The allies sleepwalked into WW2 because they did not take Nazis seriously and the league of nations was weak and prevaricated, I hope we don't do the same again by not taking the aspirations of other groups seriously.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Last edited by SV650rules; 17-08-17 at 01:19 PM.
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote