SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Suits Post your own reviews, opinions and experiences on this subject.

Old 18-05-04, 08:51 PM   #1
Mrs Patch

Default Ladies biking clothing

A friend from work has just launched a ladies bike clothing on line shop with a physical store opening in Hitchen on 5th June

URL is www.girlsbike2.com
Old 18-05-04, 10:46 PM   #2
Anonymous

cool, ladies leathers with knee sliders
Old 19-05-04, 09:01 AM   #3
Iansv

Pictures?
Old 19-05-04, 11:02 AM   #4
Nickster78

Great website!
Old 12-07-04, 07:33 PM   #5
stevessaddlegrl

hi. totally new to the bike world. infact, i have never gone on a ride or have the faintest idea about anything. so...this is a good place to start i think...what do you all recommend as basics for a rider?
Old 12-07-04, 07:34 PM   #6
stevessaddlegrl

hi. totally new to the bike world. infact, i have never gone on a ride or have the faintest idea about anything. so...this is a good place to start i think...what do you all recommend as basics for a rider?
Old 12-07-04, 08:11 PM   #7
amarko5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevessaddlegrl
definately at least 2 piece leathers, or good quality cordura with full protection built in. A helmet of course , gloves , boots.

this is the absolute minimum you should wear EVERYTIME when on the bike.

leathers and cordura can be replaced easily your skin and bones however is not so easy.

BTW try looking through this thread to see why http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=9894&start=0
and here http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.ph...er=asc&start=0
Old 12-07-04, 08:13 PM   #8
amarko5

Quote:

BTW Steve's a lucky lad to have you as his saddle Girl
Old 07-09-04, 06:31 PM   #9
Speakeasie

Default stevessaddlegrl

Quote:
I just started riding this season too. The best thing I found so far is the Joe Rocket Phoenix 3.0 it is a mesh jacket w/kevlar padding, full coverage on back and arms. There are also matching gloves, you stay cool while riding but safe. I believe they also make mesh pants. I did also invest in riding boots, they offer protection of your ankles and lower calf. A helmet is a must, it should keep your head cool with airflow adjustments, and a full shield to protect your face! Also make sure the bike you ride is one you can comfortable touch the ground on so you may stabilize your bike when stopped. :P [/b]