SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 15-04-11, 10:31 AM   #1
Jimmy2Feet

Default Almost back on the bike!!!! Whoop!

After 6 weeks of having my foot in a boot, and needing crutches to walk, thanks to a broken metatarcel, went to the hospital again yesterday and the boot is finally off!!

Still cant really walk but time to get the bike out at last!! i have been gutted that i havn't been able to ride in teh nice weather! But i am going to get it out on Sunday and give her a good clean and hopefully next weekend if the weather is good i will be out again!!!!

YAY!!
Old 15-04-11, 11:31 AM   #2
radicalry00

Default Re: Almost back on the bike!!!! Whoop!

Happy days . Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Go steady if you can't even walk properly yet though. Might find yourself losing your footing at the lights or something and making a tit of yourself lol. Ride safe dude.
Old 15-04-11, 12:05 PM   #3
Jimmy2Feet

Default Re: Almost back on the bike!!!! Whoop!

yeah gona give it another week yet at lease, i am ok putting weight on it, just cant bend it yet! and dont need to bend me foot on the bike!!!!!