SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 01-05-10, 02:48 PM   #1
woody82

Talking My new toy!

Well finally have taken delivery of a nice new k9 sv650, fully faired in blue!! spent the morning out on it!!! still grinning from ear to ear!!! And also makes me a member of the my wife is great club as she bought it for me!!
Old 01-05-10, 02:55 PM   #2
ty_uk

Default Re: My new toy!

welcome. K9 the one with white stripe?, enjoy every minute riding the sv i do..Lol not all wife`s are dragons then..lol (my wife gave me 1/2 the money)
Old 01-05-10, 03:09 PM   #3
woody82

yeah has the white stripe, just s shame the weather is so crap
Old 01-05-10, 05:52 PM   #4
Cloggsy

Old 01-05-10, 05:59 PM   #5
Berlin

Can I borrow your wife? ... Just till she buys me a bike you understand
Old 02-05-10, 01:26 PM   #6
woody82

Lol sorry wife not for hire, well atleast until got a few bits on the bike to make her look prettier! as for pics am working on that could do with a bit of sun though! Oh and she needs a clean!! dirty wet roads!
Old 02-05-10, 01:58 PM   #7
Dicky Ticker

" well at least until got a few bits to make her look prettier! Oh and she needs a clean"
I ain't all that fussy about her looks as long as she buys me a bike

Last edited by Dicky Ticker; 02-05-10 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-05-10, 02:02 PM   #8
cb1000rsteve

Nice new SV. Hope you enjoy her. I've got some crash bobbins for the Fully Faired Version as i was sent the wrongs ones. i've got them advertised on here and ebay, but PM me if your interested.
Steve
Old 02-05-10, 03:23 PM   #9
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Just been out shopping on my bike. Well I didn't have much choice, we were desperately low on errr... oh yeah butter, we were low on butter and may need some next week, if we start eating toast again.

So I loaded up my bike with just me and we went to the shops, via the motorway and that town just a bit further along the coast and maybe down that wiggly lane. Anyway to my utter shock, they did not have a shop over there that sold the type of butter I wanted, so I had to ride all the back, past our town and over to the one next up the other way. They didn't have any either, so I had to ride home again and popped into my local shop. They had lots so I bought two packs. I used up nearly a whole tank of fuel today on my little shopping trip, but I am not in the least bit cross. In fact, I have this really big grin, on my face that just wont wear off.

I love my bike. I found a magical power band to day and I swear I thought I was going to take off. Did I mention that I love my bike, I love the wife too, but then she taught me to ride it and told me to go shopping today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-10, 04:40 PM   #10
kellyjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody82 View Post
And also makes me a member of the my wife is great club as she bought it for me!!
Hmmm, I may have to re-think my sexual preferences and find myself a wife!!