SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 13-08-07, 10:44 PM   #1
The Basket

Default Warrington murder

Really angry about what's in the news about the guy kicked to death trying to protect his car.

My home town and I know the area. Its a shock when its right on the doorstep.
Old 13-08-07, 10:51 PM   #2
ArtyLady

Default Re: Warrington murder

It just seems to get worse everyday out there
Old 14-08-07, 07:41 AM   #3
slark01

I've had some trouble with teenagers in the past, just outside my door.
So after dealing with them in a very controversial way, I now have a hammer right by the front door. Luckily there has not been a reason to use it in quite sometime.
It's a sorrowful time we live in when a person can only feel safe in their home when they have to have a weapon handy!
Old 14-08-07, 07:53 AM   #4
Viney
Mega Poster

I so want to be a vigilante
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-07, 07:53 AM   #5
helen

Sickening. I heard on the radio this am that the three that have been charged are aged 15 - 16. Utter scum.

I was out getting dinner last night, when three teenagers walked past - all armed with iron table / chair legs, with the nastiest looks of hate on their mangy faces. These kids were as rough as anything, and god knows what they were up to.
Old 14-08-07, 10:28 AM   #6
stewie

We moved to Warrington 6 yrs ago from St Helens, now as a born and bred St Helener I can tell you that we had our fair share of problems in the town and when we moved to Warrington we thought things would be better, however it seems every time I open the Warrington guardian all you here about are sexual assaults, attempted murder and actual murder, drugs busts, stabbings, kickings and all manner of anti social behavour. I know there are guys from warrington on the site and im not trying to diss the area at all but there are some real serious problems round here and I cant see things getting any better, and its a shame cos its a really decent place to live on the whole.
Old 14-08-07, 11:06 AM   #7
neio79

If the whole world was not so Fu*king soft nowadays and people had some disipline in life then i belive half these isues would go away.

Kids nowadays know they cant be touched really so think they are above the law. It starts in school, in fact it starts before that with the parents who dont belive in smacking !! FFS!

I say bring back, proper disipline in schools like the cane, Hanging and national service for these little sroats.

Personally i belive strike with violence first as well, if some little scroat was trtying to do damage to my property, get him on his own beat him to an inch of his life quite litrally, sacre the others so that they belive the same will happen to them , and inform them that if anything like that happens again the next time thwy will end up in hospital!! extreme viilanty violence and fear will soon put a stop to them!!!
Old 14-08-07, 11:15 AM   #8
The Basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
We moved to Warrington 6 yrs ago from St Helens, now as a born and bred St Helener I can tell you that we had our fair share of problems in the town and when we moved to Warrington we thought things would be better, however it seems every time I open the Warrington guardian all you here about are sexual assaults, attempted murder and actual murder, drugs busts, stabbings, kickings and all manner of anti social behavour. I know there are guys from warrington on the site and im not trying to diss the area at all but there are some real serious problems round here and I cant see things getting any better, and its a shame cos its a really decent place to live on the whole.
You just came to Warrington for the rugby! Admit it!
I see your point but is Warrington any worse than anywhere else?
Dunno.
Every town has its scummy areas even St Andrews has a druggy estate. And that is classy. (by my standards)
The yobs are caught and thats that but you can never replace a father.
There are still good people in Warrington, don't read the headlines and think the worst.

But as you can see I live approx 270 miles from Warrington now. If that ain't a hint, I don't know what is
Old 14-08-07, 11:22 AM   #9
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Basket View Post
You just came to Warrington for the rugby! Admit it!
I see your point but is Warrington any worse than anywhere else?
Dunno.
Every town has its scummy areas even St Andrews has a druggy estate. And that is classy. (by my standards)
The yobs are caught and thats that but you can never replace a father.
There are still good people in Warrington, don't read the headlines and think the worst.

But as you can see I live approx 270 miles from Warrington now. If that ain't a hint, I don't know what is
Yep you,re absolutely right of course warringtons no worse or better than most, I didnt mean to slag the place off at all, its just a shame, incidentally I beleive it happened in Padgate, my kids play in a band down at bennets rec and they have been getting a bit of hassle from the local yobs recently , wonder if its the same lot ?
Old 14-08-07, 11:46 AM   #10
Smudge

Viney, dont think vigilanties would get as many rights as the crims, smackheads or thieving scum thats the problem if you were to be caught giving some chav a slap youd be the one who gets punished. our so called country defends the scum an looks after them by giving them food, housing and even drugs so we aint got a chance of sorting the place out i know where your coming from but we'l have to start with the PC brigade. the media scaremongering doesnt help i mean the papers and crimewatch is like the chav version of xfactor there all trying to get there mug in

Last edited by Smudge; 14-08-07 at 11:50 AM.